Man United’s Shinji Kagawa surprised a group of Japanese fans by turning up at an Adidas event [Video]
- May 26, 2014
Mancheter United star Shinji Kagawa gave a group of Japanese football fans a shock this week.
Adidas set up an event looking to drum up local support for the Blue Samurai before this summer’s World Cup in Brazil, and the highlight of the event was supposedly a video chat on a giant screen with national team captain Kagawa.
After Shinji shared a few thoughts on camera, the Man United midfielder gave the crowd a huge shock as he then appeared from before the scenes to turn up in person.
Cue lots of mobile phones being pointed at the Japanese hero.
Watch Man United’s Shinji Kagawa in a new Adidas promotion below.
- Lucas Moura is excited about Angel Di Maria’s imminent transfer to PSG (Video)
- Barcelona president Jose Maria Bartomeu ‘does not foresee’ Pedro departure
- How high can Louis van Gaal take Man United after another big spending summer? (Video)
- PSG-bound Angel Di Maria fined £360,000 for missing Manchester United’s US Tour [...
- Twitter makes fun of Wayne Rooney’s handwriting
- Memphis Depay wears nearly £10k worth of fashion accessories on Manchester United’...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi