Man United’s Shinji Kagawa surprised a group of Japanese fans by turning up at an Adidas event [Video]
Mancheter United star Shinji Kagawa gave a group of Japanese football fans a shock this week.
Adidas set up an event looking to drum up local support for the Blue Samurai before this summer’s World Cup in Brazil, and the highlight of the event was supposedly a video chat on a giant screen with national team captain Kagawa.
After Shinji shared a few thoughts on camera, the Man United midfielder gave the crowd a huge shock as he then appeared from before the scenes to turn up in person.
Cue lots of mobile phones being pointed at the Japanese hero.
Watch Man United’s Shinji Kagawa in a new Adidas promotion below.
Watch Live Stream
- Predicted designs of Man United’s 2017-18 home & away kitsDecember 7, 2016
- Man United old boys Rio Ferdinand & Patrice Evra troll each other in Instagram commentsDecember 7, 2016
- Man United fans rage over Marouane Fellaini’s inclusion in squad for Zorya [Tweets]December 7, 2016
- Liverpool’s Loris Karius is actually outperforming Man United’s David De GeaDecember 7, 2016
- Shinji Kagawa on how he helped Marco Reus feature on the global cover of FIFA 17 (Video)July 23, 2016
- Shinji Kagawa’s sublime chip for Borussia Dortmund in the derby v Schalke (Video)April 10, 2016
- Shinji Kagawa took part in an adorable football event on Christmas Eve for Japanese kids (Video)December 27, 2015
- Man United old boys Shinji Kagawa & Chicharito score in the German Cup (Videos)October 28, 2015