- Watch Lionel Messi watch his Barcelona tribute for becoming La Liga top goal scorer
- AC Milan v Inter Milan: Watch a live stream of the Derby della Madonnina – available in UK
- Liverpool linked to £10m bid for Norwich’s Nathan Redmond in the Sunday Star [Picture]
- Superfan Claude doesn’t think Gunners will make top 4 after Man United loss [Arsenal Fan TV]
- Mario Balotelli turns up at the boxing, surely out of Crystal Palace v Liverpool
Man United produced a record breaking 81 crosses during 2-2 draw with Fulham [Tweets]
Manchester United came from behind before conceding a stoppage time equaliser in a 2-2 draw with Fulham.
It was a back to the walls performance by Rene Meulensteen’s Fulham, somehow picking up a priceless point at Old Trafford.
David Moyes’s side produced a ridiculous amount of crosses during the nervous draw.
They totalled a staggering 81 crosses during the costly result in the race for 4th.
81 – Man Utd have made more crosses in a single game than any other Premier League side since the beginning of 2006/07. Bombardment.
— OptaJoe (@OptaJoe) February 9, 2014
Man United made 84 crosses to Fulham's two. Had 75% possession, 22 shots and 10 corners. Crazy crazy game. pic.twitter.com/YFszRYFVQL
— KickOff.co.uk (@KickOff) February 9, 2014
Those David Moyes match notes in full: "Needs more crosses"
— Jay (@Jay_in_Essex) February 9, 2014
82 crosses, 31 shots, 1 point… #thechosenone
— Andrew Beasley (@BassTunedToRed) February 9, 2014
For those who lost count, Man Utd made a total of 81 crosses this afternoon. Only David De Gea and Nemanja Vidic failed to make a cross…
— LiveFootball (@livefootball) February 9, 2014
Over 80 crosses and we didn't score a single goal from 1. I understand Moyes doesn't play the match but he does pick the tactics. #MUFC
— Jack Boorman (@UnitedHeaven_) February 9, 2014
"Moyes doesn't control the players". No but he picks the tactics. EIGHTY CROSSES. He doesn't have a clue.
— Juan Matt-a (@BigRed_M) February 9, 2014
- Updated: February 9, 2014