Man United mistakenly sell their new home shirt for just £22 on their official website [Pictures]
The Sun on Friday are reporting the story of how Manchester United made a big screw up on the price of their brand new 2014-15 home shirt.
In the early hours of Thursday morning, eagle-eyed United fans spotted that the club had decided to slash the price of their new strips from £55 to just £22.
The 60% sale was an administrative error, however 4000 Red Devils jumped on the foul-up to buy the new kit.
Man United has since released a statement admitting the mistake:
United Direct, the Club’s Official Online Megastore, which is run by our e-commerce partner Kitbag, sent out communications which contained details of an erroneous discount code to our fans around the globe — this offer has now ended.
United Direct will honour all consumer orders placed using this discount code, an approach which is fully endorsed by the club.
See the picture evidence of Man United’s screw up below.
- Twitter makes fun of Wayne Rooney’s handwriting
- Memphis Depay wears nearly £10k worth of fashion accessories on Manchester United’...
- Jese Lingard records funny header game on a GoPro with Manchester United teammates, goe...
- Angel Di Maria’s move from Manchester United to PSG is a done deal [L’Equipe]
- Barcelona fan cries hysterically as Pedro refuses to deny Man United links (Video)
- Man United set to offer Jonny Evans plus cash in a bid to sign Chelsea target John Ston...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi