Man United manager Louis van Gaal teaches Antonio Valencia how to shoot [Video]
Superb footage was recorded at Manchester United’s training camp as a conversation between Man United manager Louis van Gaal and Antonio Valencia was caught on camera.
The fan footage video recorded the moment LVG taught Valencia how to shoot on target.
After watching United’s centre forward aim for goal in a way he didn’t like, van Gaal coached the Ecuadorian winger to try and place the ball in the corners rather than go for power.
Van Gaal also schooled Valencia on looking at the target before taking his shot.
See the footage of Louis van Gaal teaches Antonio Valencia how to shoot below.
Watch Live Stream
- Man United boss Jose Mourinho claims he tried to sign Antonio Valencia at Real MadridNovember 24, 2016
- Antonio Valencia dedicates MOTM award to Man United medical staff [Instagram]November 19, 2016
- Man United get an injury boost for the Arsenal gameNovember 15, 2016
- Man United’s Antonio Valencia is lifting weights despite having a broken hand [Instagram Video]November 5, 2016
- Mourinho insists he had Herculean workload to recalibrate Man United from Van Gaal era (Video)December 3, 2016
- Gerard Pique recalls the time when Louis van Gaal pushed him to the ground when he was 12 (Video)October 14, 2016
- Man United number 7 Memphis Depay takes aim at Louis van Gaal in new interview [MetroNieuws]October 4, 2016
- Former Man United boss Louis van Gaal looks set for a return to Bundesliga [Reports]September 22, 2016
- Man Utd’s Henrikh Mkhitaryan talks about adapting to physicality of the Premier League (Video)December 10, 2016
- Spurs boss Pochettino insists Jose Mourinho is still ‘The Special One’ (Video)December 9, 2016
- Gary Neville responds to Liverpool goalkeeper Loris Karius on InstagramDecember 9, 2016
- Two Manchester United players make Europa League Team of the WeekDecember 9, 2016