Man United manager David Moyes switches attention to Modric with Cesc chances over [Guardian]
- August 9, 2013
With Cesc Fabregas nipping any chances of him leaving Barcelona in the bud yesterday, The Guardian claim United manager David Moyes has now switched his attention to Real Madrid’s Luka Modrice.
It’s well know Moyes is a long-term admirer of the Real Madrid playmaker, and it’s believed a bid is strongly being considered.
After spending the whole summer chasing his signature, Mourinho then bizarrely hardly used him last season, and with Isco now having been brought in, the Balkan Cruyff may fancy a move away (although Ancelotti does look like counting on him, indeed Modric was probably Madrid’s best player against Chelsea.
Moyes has made the purchase of a creative goalscoring midfielder his priority this summer and Modric may just suit the profile.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi