- Dasha Zhukova, girlfriend of Chelsea’s Abramovich, gets close to DiCaprio in New York [Pictures]
- AC Milan’s Jeremy Menez scored a sensational disallowed goal v Roma [Video]
- Ex-Chelsea man Kevin de Bruyne is on Man City’s shopping list, Wolfsburg to refuse bid [Express]
- Tottenham make West Brom’s Saido Berahino their #1 target, will post bid on January 1st [Sun]
- Lierse goalie Boban Bajkovic concedes a hilariously awful goal v Charleroi after an air kick [Video]
Man United & Liverpool join Real Madrid in the chase for Dundee United starlet Ryan Gauld [Mirror]
There was already plenty of hype surrounding Dundee United’s 17-year-old starlet Ryan Gauld before this weekend.
At the end of September we revealed the quite surprising news that Real Madrid were interested in Gauld.
On Saturday, Gauld, dubbed the “Tartan Messi,” then produced a brilliant performance, setting up all four goals in a 4-1 win over Partick Thistle.
Somewhat predictably, on Monday morning the Daily Mirror splashed with the news that Premier League giants Manchester United and Liverpool have joined the race to sign one of the hottest young talents north of the border.
Both Manchester United and Liverpool sent scouts to Tannadice Park on Saturday and couldn’t fail to be impressed by the midfielder.
According to Ed Malyon in the Mirror, this is not the first time David Moyes has sent a scout to watch Ryan Gauld.
If Real Madrid, Liverpool or Manchester United want Ryan Gauld, they will have to shell out 6 million pounds, adds Malyon.
Highlights of Dundee United v Partick is below (from the official SPFL channel). Plus an additional individual highlights package.
- Updated: November 25, 2013