Man United & Liverpool join Real Madrid in the chase for Dundee United starlet Ryan Gauld [Mirror]
- November 25, 2013
There was already plenty of hype surrounding Dundee United’s 17-year-old starlet Ryan Gauld before this weekend.
At the end of September we revealed the quite surprising news that Real Madrid were interested in Gauld.
On Saturday, Gauld, dubbed the “Tartan Messi,” then produced a brilliant performance, setting up all four goals in a 4-1 win over Partick Thistle.
Somewhat predictably, on Monday morning the Daily Mirror splashed with the news that Premier League giants Manchester United and Liverpool have joined the race to sign one of the hottest young talents north of the border.
Both Manchester United and Liverpool sent scouts to Tannadice Park on Saturday and couldn’t fail to be impressed by the midfielder.
According to Ed Malyon in the Mirror, this is not the first time David Moyes has sent a scout to watch Ryan Gauld.
If Real Madrid, Liverpool or Manchester United want Ryan Gauld, they will have to shell out 6 million pounds, adds Malyon.
Highlights of Dundee United v Partick is below (from the official SPFL channel). Plus an additional individual highlights package.
- Liverpool offer €17m for Real Madrid attacker Denis Cheryshev [AS]
- Christian Benteke scores an absolute screamer on his Liverpool debut v Swindon (Video)
- Spanish teenager Madger Gomes scored a brilliant 1st goal for Liverpool U21s v Morecamb...
- Former Liverpool men Steven Gerrard & Robbie Keane combine for a goal as the LA Ga...
- Pedro Chirivella impressed in his Liverpool cameo v HJK (Video)
- Liverpool fans hail James Milner following 2 assists v HJK [Best Tweets]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi