Man United & Liverpool join Real Madrid in the chase for Dundee United starlet Ryan Gauld [Mirror]
- November 25, 2013
There was already plenty of hype surrounding Dundee United’s 17-year-old starlet Ryan Gauld before this weekend.
At the end of September we revealed the quite surprising news that Real Madrid were interested in Gauld.
On Saturday, Gauld, dubbed the “Tartan Messi,” then produced a brilliant performance, setting up all four goals in a 4-1 win over Partick Thistle.
Somewhat predictably, on Monday morning the Daily Mirror splashed with the news that Premier League giants Manchester United and Liverpool have joined the race to sign one of the hottest young talents north of the border.
Both Manchester United and Liverpool sent scouts to Tannadice Park on Saturday and couldn’t fail to be impressed by the midfielder.
According to Ed Malyon in the Mirror, this is not the first time David Moyes has sent a scout to watch Ryan Gauld.
If Real Madrid, Liverpool or Manchester United want Ryan Gauld, they will have to shell out 6 million pounds, adds Malyon.
Highlights of Dundee United v Partick is below (from the official SPFL channel). Plus an additional individual highlights package.
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...