Man United & Liverpool join Real Madrid in the chase for Dundee United starlet Ryan Gauld [Mirror]
- November 25, 2013
There was already plenty of hype surrounding Dundee United’s 17-year-old starlet Ryan Gauld before this weekend.
At the end of September we revealed the quite surprising news that Real Madrid were interested in Gauld.
On Saturday, Gauld, dubbed the “Tartan Messi,” then produced a brilliant performance, setting up all four goals in a 4-1 win over Partick Thistle.
Somewhat predictably, on Monday morning the Daily Mirror splashed with the news that Premier League giants Manchester United and Liverpool have joined the race to sign one of the hottest young talents north of the border.
Both Manchester United and Liverpool sent scouts to Tannadice Park on Saturday and couldn’t fail to be impressed by the midfielder.
According to Ed Malyon in the Mirror, this is not the first time David Moyes has sent a scout to watch Ryan Gauld.
If Real Madrid, Liverpool or Manchester United want Ryan Gauld, they will have to shell out 6 million pounds, adds Malyon.
Highlights of Dundee United v Partick is below (from the official SPFL channel). Plus an additional individual highlights package.
- Dejan Lovren deletes his Instagram account after abuse from Liverpool fans (Tweets)
- Slaven Bilic tries to explain West Ham’s incredible away form this season
- Chelsea & Liverpool lose, Kamara gets the giggles: Best of Soccer Saturday (video)
- Liverpool were sh*te, w*nk & Dejan Lovren was f*cking abysmal v West Ham (Redmen T...
- West Ham fan gets a tattoo to celebrate beating Liverpool 3-0 (Picture & Tweets)
- Dejan Lovren destroyed on Twitter as Liverpool lose 3-0 at home to West Ham
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...