Man United, Liverpool & Arsenal all interested in January move for Barcelona’s Pedro [Marca]
- December 27, 2013
26 year old Pedro Rodriguez has probably not hit the heights his lightning start at Barcelona had suggested.
However, the nippy winger is the club’s top scorer this season after netting a vital hat trick in their 5-2 comeback at Getafe last week.
According to Spanish newspaper Marca, Premier Clubs, Liverpool, Manchester United and Arsenal have all shown interest in the Spaniard.
He’s not likely to come on the cheap and with Leo Messi struggling with injury, Barca are unlikely to let Pedro leave the club easy.
It’ll be interesting to see how this develops.
- Off to Arsenal or Liverpool? Marco Reus was with his agent at Heathrow airport on Tuesd...
- Arsene Wenger smashes the Arsenal crossbar challenge with first attempt (Video)
- Arsenal to beat Man City in the race to sign teenager Ismael Bennacer [L’Equipe]
- Former Arsenal midfielder Abou Diaby signs for Marseille (BBC)
- An excellent comparison of Arsenal & Chelsea’s spending over the past 2 years
- Santi Cazorla and Francis Coquelin take part in Arsenal fan Q&A (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi