Man United keeper David De Gea has gone to Disneyland with his girlfriend for his summer holiday [Picture]
- July 7, 2014
Manchester United goalie David De Gea has decided to recharge his batteries before the new season by going to Disneyland with his girlfriend.
Ignoring all the usual tourist attractions, 23-year-old De Gea and his Spanish girlfriend Edurne Garcia have opted for a fun-loving trip to Walt Disney’s theme park where dreams come true.
Edurne Garcia revealed the information on her Twitter page, posting a cute picture with De Gea in from of a magical castle.
Edurne added the message “Think, create, dream and dare.”
See Man United keeper David De Gea at Disneyland below.
- Manchester United lay down gauntlet to Real Madrid: No Sergio Ramos, no David De Gea [G...
- Hardball: Man United will only sell De Gea to Real Madrid if they get Ramos
- Real Madrid offer defender Sergio Ramos a new contract worth €7.5million a season [Cade...
- Standoff between Man Untied and Real Madrid over Sergio Ramos-David De Gea transfer [Ma...
- David De Gea extends rent contract in Manchester for July as Real Madrid talks hit a st...
- Man United’s David De Gea lands in Madrid. Claims he is there to relax [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi