- Ronaldinho plays keepy-uppies with a young Manchester United fan [Video]
- Fabio Capello: I told Zlatan Ibrahimovic that he was as good as Marco Van Basten
- Howard Webb, Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville talk about diving [Video]
- Magnificent! Tha’er Bawab (Craiova) finishes wonderful solo run off with scooped finish v Rapid Bucharesti
- Liverpool’s Sheyi Ojo & Chelsea’s Dominic Solanke score in England U18s win over Poland
Man United keeper David De Gea has gone to Disneyland with his girlfriend for his summer holiday [Picture]
Manchester United goalie David De Gea has decided to recharge his batteries before the new season by going to Disneyland with his girlfriend.
Ignoring all the usual tourist attractions, 23-year-old De Gea and his Spanish girlfriend Edurne Garcia have opted for a fun-loving trip to Walt Disney’s theme park where dreams come true.
Edurne Garcia revealed the information on her Twitter page, posting a cute picture with De Gea in from of a magical castle.
Edurne added the message “Think, create, dream and dare.”
See Man United keeper David De Gea at Disneyland below.
- Updated: July 7, 2014