Man United keeper David De Gea has gone to Disneyland with his girlfriend for his summer holiday [Picture]
Manchester United goalie David De Gea has decided to recharge his batteries before the new season by going to Disneyland with his girlfriend.
Ignoring all the usual tourist attractions, 23-year-old De Gea and his Spanish girlfriend Edurne Garcia have opted for a fun-loving trip to Walt Disney’s theme park where dreams come true.
Edurne Garcia revealed the information on her Twitter page, posting a cute picture with De Gea in from of a magical castle.
Edurne added the message “Think, create, dream and dare.”
See Man United keeper David De Gea at Disneyland below.
Watch Live Stream
- Eden Hazard & De Gea among the big names to miss out on Ballon D’Or nominationOctober 24, 2016
- Juve’s Gigi Buffon hails Manchester Utd keeper David De Gea (Video)October 20, 2016
- Man United’s David De Gea hailed Gianluigi Buffon’s heroics for Juventus on TwitterOctober 18, 2016
- David De Gea’s incredible save from Phil Coutinho (Video & Tweets)October 17, 2016
- Paul Pogba has a typical Paul Pogba way of dealing with media criticism [Telefoot]October 25, 2016
- Mino Raiola’s exact payday from Paul Pogba’s move to Man United is revealed to Juve’s shareholdersOctober 25, 2016
- Rap Battle: Pep Guardiola vs Jose Mourinho (video)October 25, 2016
- Rumours of a Rooney-Rashford Man United bust up emerge in The SunOctober 25, 2016