Man United keeper David De Gea has gone to Disneyland with his girlfriend for his summer holiday [Picture]
Manchester United goalie David De Gea has decided to recharge his batteries before the new season by going to Disneyland with his girlfriend.
Ignoring all the usual tourist attractions, 23-year-old De Gea and his Spanish girlfriend Edurne Garcia have opted for a fun-loving trip to Walt Disney’s theme park where dreams come true.
Edurne Garcia revealed the information on her Twitter page, posting a cute picture with De Gea in from of a magical castle.
Edurne added the message “Think, create, dream and dare.”
See Man United keeper David De Gea at Disneyland below.
Watch Live Stream
- David De Gea isn’t one of the top two goalkeepers in Pro Evolution Soccer 2017September 16, 2016
- David De Gea thinks that Zlatan Ibrahimovic is even more imposing in person [Quotes]September 10, 2016
- Manchester United midfielder Ander Herrera makes fun of David De Gea (Video)September 1, 2016
- Man Utd’s David De Gea in the clear over prostitution case, considering legal action for defamation [Mail]August 22, 2016
- All the angles on Juan Mata’s Man United goal v Leicester (video)September 27, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic takes a holiday in Milan, set to miss Man United v Zorya [Gazzetta]September 27, 2016
- Terrible news for Manchester United’s Phil JonesSeptember 27, 2016
- Man United battle Real Madrid for a Portuguese winger [Record]September 27, 2016