Man United keeper David De Gea has gone to Disneyland with his girlfriend for his summer holiday [Picture]
Manchester United goalie David De Gea has decided to recharge his batteries before the new season by going to Disneyland with his girlfriend.
Ignoring all the usual tourist attractions, 23-year-old De Gea and his Spanish girlfriend Edurne Garcia have opted for a fun-loving trip to Walt Disney’s theme park where dreams come true.
Edurne Garcia revealed the information on her Twitter page, posting a cute picture with De Gea in from of a magical castle.
Edurne added the message “Think, create, dream and dare.”
See Man United keeper David De Gea at Disneyland below.
Watch Live Stream
- David De Gea pays tribute to Chapecoense’s Cleber Santana. They shared a locker at AtleticoNovember 29, 2016
- Torbe reveals why David De Gea doesn’t use prostitutes [OKdiaio]November 14, 2016
- David De Gea’s release clause at Manchester United revealed by MarcaNovember 14, 2016
- Paul Pogba & David De Gea post messages for Man United fans on InstagramOctober 29, 2016
- Anthony Martial calls his performance vs West Ham a ‘confidence boost’ (Video)December 3, 2016
- The Defeated One? Jose Mourinho admits he may never win PL title at Manchester UnitedDecember 3, 2016
- Everton v Man United: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 3, 2016
- Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho offers olive branch to Bastian Schweinsteiger (Video)December 2, 2016