Man United & Japan’s Shinji Kagawa claims a 4th minute assist, scores a 6th minute penalty v New Zealand [Video]
- March 5, 2014
Shinji Kagawa may not be in favour at Manchester United, but the playmaker remains a shoo-in for Japanese national team.
Kagawa made an instant impact for the Blue Samurai against New Zealand on Wednesday when the Manchester United man claimed a fourth minute assist against the All Whites.
Showing off his superb distribution skills which have been so rarely seen at Old Trafford this term, Kagawa raked a terrific ball over the top of the New Zealand defence which teeds up Shinji Okazaki for the opener.
Minutes later Kagawa got on the scoresheet himself drilling home a penalty.
Watch Man United’s Shinji Kagawa superb assist and penalty for Japan below.
- Hilarious keeper blunder in Japan leads to ridiculous Kashiwa Reysol own goal (Video)
- Ex Celtic star Shunsuke Nakamura incredible 94th minute free kick golazo equaliser in J...
- Backheel + dummy golazo: Japan women score fabulous team goal v Holland [Vine]
- Gaku Shibasaki’s Japan teammate really didn’t want to steal his goal versus...
- Toshihiro Aoyama nets first ever Japan goal with incredible 35 yard golazo v Uzbekistan...
- Keisuke Honda scores and assists for Japan in 2-0 win over Tunisia [Highlights]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...