Man United in talks to sign 17-year-old Croatian striker Robert Muric [video evidence]
- January 2, 2014
A report in the Daily Mail on Thursday claims Manchester United are closing in on their first signing of the January transfer window.
Whilst many Manchester United fans are calling for David Moyes to invest in quality reinforcements for his midfield, it seems the policy of plucking highly-rated youth prospects will continue at Old Trafford.
Simon Jones in the Daily Mail reports: “Manchester United are in talks over a deal for Dinamo Zagreb’s Robert Muric. Manager David Moyes may be able to secure the 17-year-old striker for just £300,000 in compensation despite the player being valued at £6million.”
There appears to be some dispute over whether Robert Muric has signed a contract with Dinamo Zagreb.
Muric, who has impressed for the Croatia Under-17 side was “hidden” by Dinamo Zagreb in a bid to ensure the big clubs don’t see him play.
Manchester United are understood to have competition from Barcelona and Chelsea for the signature of the 17-year-old striker.
Video evidence of Robert Muric in action can be seen below.
- Ouch: Physio gets brutally wiped out during Dinamo Zagreb v Hajduk Split [GIF]
- Man United finally confirm sale of Chilean striker Angelo Henriquez to Dinamo Zagreb
- On-loan Man United striker Angelo Henriquez scores another hat-trick for Dinamo Zagreb ...
- Man United loanee Angelo Henriquez scores a hat-trick for Dinamo Zagreb on Saturday [Vi...
- Dinamo Zagreb boss confirms £780,000 signing of Man United striker Angelo Henriquez [Pr...
- Arsenal submit second bid of €7-9m for Dinamo midfielder Marcelo Brozovic [Sky Italy]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi