Man United in talks to sign 17-year-old Croatian striker Robert Muric [video evidence]
A report in the Daily Mail on Thursday claims Manchester United are closing in on their first signing of the January transfer window.
Whilst many Manchester United fans are calling for David Moyes to invest in quality reinforcements for his midfield, it seems the policy of plucking highly-rated youth prospects will continue at Old Trafford.
Simon Jones in the Daily Mail reports: “Manchester United are in talks over a deal for Dinamo Zagreb’s Robert Muric. Manager David Moyes may be able to secure the 17-year-old striker for just £300,000 in compensation despite the player being valued at £6million.”
There appears to be some dispute over whether Robert Muric has signed a contract with Dinamo Zagreb.
Muric, who has impressed for the Croatia Under-17 side was “hidden” by Dinamo Zagreb in a bid to ensure the big clubs don’t see him play.
Manchester United are understood to have competition from Barcelona and Chelsea for the signature of the 17-year-old striker.
Video evidence of Robert Muric in action can be seen below.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal scout Gilles Grimandi watches Dinamo Zagreb’s 17-year-old Josip Brekalo [Mirror]April 10th, 2016
- Nacional de Zagreb bid to make Ricardinho the best paid futsal star in the world [Index]April 7th, 2016
- Dinamo Zagreb confirm they turned down an approach from Chelsea for Adrian SemperJanuary 17th, 2016
- Arsenal set to move for Inter Milan midfielder Marcelo Brozovic [Corriere dello Sport]December 28th, 2015
- Jose Mourinho’s Manchester United 3-year contract will earn him £36m [Times]May 26th, 2016
- Carlo Ancelotti accuses Man United & Arsenal owners of prioritizing money over winning [Talk...May 26th, 2016
- The full list of Official Jose Mourinho Merchandise is staggering, and ridiculous [Graphic]May 26th, 2016
- #WelcomeJose : Man United fans (and everyone) giddy with excitement as Mourinho takes over [Tweets]May 26th, 2016