Man United in talks to sign 17-year-old Croatian striker Robert Muric [video evidence]
A report in the Daily Mail on Thursday claims Manchester United are closing in on their first signing of the January transfer window.
Whilst many Manchester United fans are calling for David Moyes to invest in quality reinforcements for his midfield, it seems the policy of plucking highly-rated youth prospects will continue at Old Trafford.
Simon Jones in the Daily Mail reports: “Manchester United are in talks over a deal for Dinamo Zagreb’s Robert Muric. Manager David Moyes may be able to secure the 17-year-old striker for just £300,000 in compensation despite the player being valued at £6million.”
There appears to be some dispute over whether Robert Muric has signed a contract with Dinamo Zagreb.
Muric, who has impressed for the Croatia Under-17 side was “hidden” by Dinamo Zagreb in a bid to ensure the big clubs don’t see him play.
Manchester United are understood to have competition from Barcelona and Chelsea for the signature of the 17-year-old striker.
Video evidence of Robert Muric in action can be seen below.
Watch Live Stream
- Dinamo’s Ante Coric explains why he’s rejected a move to Liverpool [Vecernji list]August 29, 2016
- Manchester City on brink of signing Croatian starlet Ante Coric from Dinamo Zagreb [Mirror]August 19, 2016
- Liverpool have submitted a €15m bid for 19-year-old Dinamo Zagreb star Ante Ćorić [tportal]July 6, 2016
- Arsenal scout Gilles Grimandi watches Dinamo Zagreb’s 17-year-old Josip Brekalo [Mirror]April 10, 2016
- Gary Neville responds to Liverpool goalkeeper Loris Karius on InstagramDecember 9, 2016
- Two Manchester United players make Europa League Team of the WeekDecember 9, 2016
- Man United boss Jose Mourinho admits he wants more goals from Wayne RooneyDecember 9, 2016
- Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho: It’s ‘unfair’ that we’re not in the top 3 (Video)December 9, 2016