- Cristiano Ronaldo has to hold himself from laughing at joker Coentrão during Christmas message [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers: ‘Mario Balotelli may have to get used to Liverpool bench’ [Guardian]
- ‘This is Fabregas Football’: Jose Mourinho post-Chelsea 2 – West Ham 0 [Video]
- John Terry & MOTM Eden Hazard interview post-Chelsea 2 – West Ham 0 [Video]
- Barça loanee (West Ham) Alex Song: ‘Arsenal is a big family that’s still part of my heart’
Man United in talks to sign 17-year-old Croatian striker Robert Muric [video evidence]
A report in the Daily Mail on Thursday claims Manchester United are closing in on their first signing of the January transfer window.
Whilst many Manchester United fans are calling for David Moyes to invest in quality reinforcements for his midfield, it seems the policy of plucking highly-rated youth prospects will continue at Old Trafford.
Simon Jones in the Daily Mail reports: “Manchester United are in talks over a deal for Dinamo Zagreb’s Robert Muric. Manager David Moyes may be able to secure the 17-year-old striker for just £300,000 in compensation despite the player being valued at £6million.”
There appears to be some dispute over whether Robert Muric has signed a contract with Dinamo Zagreb.
Muric, who has impressed for the Croatia Under-17 side was “hidden” by Dinamo Zagreb in a bid to ensure the big clubs don’t see him play.
Manchester United are understood to have competition from Barcelona and Chelsea for the signature of the 17-year-old striker.
Video evidence of Robert Muric in action can be seen below.
- Updated: January 2, 2014