- Andy Tate post Chelsea defeat: Man United will win the PL next season [video]
- Wayne Rooney: Chelsea know how to get referee on their side [video]
- Huge Odds! Back Man City to beat West Ham at 3/1 + money back if you lose!!!
- Jose Mourinho annoyed with John Terry after Chelsea 1 – Man United 0 [video]
- Alexis Sanchez & Mesut Ozil celebrate Arsenal 2 – Reading 1 on Instagram
Man United have agreed personal terms with Juan Cuadrado [Sport]
- August 11, 2014
The Catalan press continues to debate whether Barcelona can sign Colombian World Cup star Juan Cuadrado and mention Manchester United’s interest in the Fiorentina winger.
Reports in recent days had suggested that Louis van Gaal had turned his attentions to Angel Di Maria, but both Sport and El Mundo Deportivo have updates regarding Cuadrado and Manchester United.
Sport reveal that Manchester United have agreed personal terms with Cuadrado but have not yet convinced Fiorentina to sell.
Despite rules about tapping up, it is quite common for clubs to sound out agents and agree personal terms before approaching another team.
El Mundo Deportivo claim that Manchester United have offered Fiorentina 40 million euros plus additional payments depending on appearances made and trophies won.
Fiorentina have asked for 50 million euros so there is a question mark as to why the Serie A side have not accepted the bid for Cuadrado.
Barcelona’s budget only seems to stretch to 40 million euros and they are linked with other players that can play as right wing back today, including Atletico Madrid’s Juanfran and Borussia Dortmund’s Lukasz Piszczek.
Manchester United’s confidence in signing Cuadrado would also tally with reports that Rafael has been told by Louis van Gaal that he can leave Old Trafford this summer.