Man United forward Javier Hernandez injured his knee playing for Mexico v Nigeria
- March 6, 2014
It wasn’t a great night for Manchester United forwards on Wednesday.
Robin van Persie had a poor game for Holland against France. Wayne Rooney was underwhelming for England in their friendly win over Denmark.
And, it looks like Javier Hernandez has a knee injury that will leave him a doubt for Manchester United’s visit to West Brom on Saturday.
Hernandez played the first half of Mexico’s 0-0 draw with Nigeria but refused to speak to the press after the game, citing his knee injury, as can be seen on the video below.
In truth, this is unlikely to make a difference to David Moyes’ first team plans with Hernandez having had a poor season but it could be an injury that impacts in the coming weeks.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...