- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Man United forward Javier Hernandez injured his knee playing for Mexico v Nigeria
- Updated: March 6, 2014
It wasn’t a great night for Manchester United forwards on Wednesday.
Robin van Persie had a poor game for Holland against France. Wayne Rooney was underwhelming for England in their friendly win over Denmark.
And, it looks like Javier Hernandez has a knee injury that will leave him a doubt for Manchester United’s visit to West Brom on Saturday.
Hernandez played the first half of Mexico’s 0-0 draw with Nigeria but refused to speak to the press after the game, citing his knee injury, as can be seen on the video below.
In truth, this is unlikely to make a difference to David Moyes’ first team plans with Hernandez having had a poor season but it could be an injury that impacts in the coming weeks.