- Adriano announces on Twitter that he’s signed for Ligue 2 club Le Havre
- Harry Kane posts Christmas Jumper pic on Instagram as Spurs head to Leicester
- Italian legend Christian Vieri shared a racy Christmas message from a female admirer [Picture]
- Andy Murray bags an Alexis Sanchez Arsenal shirt for Christmas!
- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
Man United forward Javier Hernandez injured his knee playing for Mexico v Nigeria
It wasn’t a great night for Manchester United forwards on Wednesday.
Robin van Persie had a poor game for Holland against France. Wayne Rooney was underwhelming for England in their friendly win over Denmark.
And, it looks like Javier Hernandez has a knee injury that will leave him a doubt for Manchester United’s visit to West Brom on Saturday.
Hernandez played the first half of Mexico’s 0-0 draw with Nigeria but refused to speak to the press after the game, citing his knee injury, as can be seen on the video below.
In truth, this is unlikely to make a difference to David Moyes’ first team plans with Hernandez having had a poor season but it could be an injury that impacts in the coming weeks.
- Updated: March 6, 2014