- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Steven Gerrard is the best player I’ve ever worked with’ [Video]
- Bacary Sagna post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘The fans were magic’ [Video]
- Pellegrini post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘Including winning penalty, Aguero scored 3 and a half goals! [Video]
- Pep Guardiola post-Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘One of my proudest nights as a manager’ [Video]
- Layvin Kurzawa denies rumour Manchester City invited him to Bayern game, watched CL at home
Man United forward Javier Hernandez injured his knee playing for Mexico v Nigeria
It wasn’t a great night for Manchester United forwards on Wednesday.
Robin van Persie had a poor game for Holland against France. Wayne Rooney was underwhelming for England in their friendly win over Denmark.
And, it looks like Javier Hernandez has a knee injury that will leave him a doubt for Manchester United’s visit to West Brom on Saturday.
Hernandez played the first half of Mexico’s 0-0 draw with Nigeria but refused to speak to the press after the game, citing his knee injury, as can be seen on the video below.
In truth, this is unlikely to make a difference to David Moyes’ first team plans with Hernandez having had a poor season but it could be an injury that impacts in the coming weeks.
- Updated: March 6, 2014