Man United forward Javier Hernandez injured his knee playing for Mexico v Nigeria
- March 6, 2014
It wasn’t a great night for Manchester United forwards on Wednesday.
Robin van Persie had a poor game for Holland against France. Wayne Rooney was underwhelming for England in their friendly win over Denmark.
And, it looks like Javier Hernandez has a knee injury that will leave him a doubt for Manchester United’s visit to West Brom on Saturday.
Hernandez played the first half of Mexico’s 0-0 draw with Nigeria but refused to speak to the press after the game, citing his knee injury, as can be seen on the video below.
In truth, this is unlikely to make a difference to David Moyes’ first team plans with Hernandez having had a poor season but it could be an injury that impacts in the coming weeks.
- Spurs are interested in Man United striker Javier ‘Chicharito’ Hernandez [D...
- Ouch: Man United striker Javier Hernandez fractures collarbone in Mexico friendly [video]
- Javier Hernandez is ‘70%’ certain to leave Man United to join Orlando City ...
- Chicharito fuels rumours about extended Real Madrid stay after appearance in advert [Vi...
- Man United striker Javier Hernandez scores classy header for Mexico [video]
- Inter Milan place £8million bid for Manchester United’s Javier ‘Chicharito&...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi