Man United fans react to news of Shinji Kagawa’s £6.3m exit to Borussia Dortmund [The Tweets]
Late Sunday afternoon Borussia Dortmund confirmed the acquisition of Man United’s Shinji Kagawa.
Having left Dortmund for United back in 2012 for £17m, Kagawa returns to Dortmund for only £6.3m.
Never more than a squad player at Manchester United, the Japanese creative midfielder clearly felt it was time to give up on his Old Trafford dream.
Tweets on the Shinji Kagawa transfer have been gathered below.
— Bundesliga Spotlight (@BundesligaSpot) August 31, 2014
I really wanted Kagawa to sign. I’m pretty sure I personally willed it to happen. My apologies to the player, both clubs and all involved.
— Nooruddean (@BeardedGenius) August 31, 2014
Dortmund confirm deal for Kagawa. Might have gone differently at #MUFC if they hadn’t signed Van Persie the same summer. But they did.
— Rob Dawson (@RobDawsonMEN) August 31, 2014
People saying Kagawa was not given a fair chance? Bullshit, plenty of opportunities to impress but rarely did ! #MUFC
— Adam Davies (@A_Davies123) August 31, 2014
Kagawa had his chances and moments but he was slight unlucky with the managerial changes coupled with injuries and Mata’s signing. #MUFC”
— Ibrahima (@Bangis_IS12) August 31, 2014
— amanb23 (@amanbihal) August 31, 2014
— Amarpreet Singh (@Amarpreet_87) August 31, 2014
Definitely think we should’ve used Kagawa as bait to trade as part if a deal for either Hummels or Subotic though. Wasted opportunity #MUFC
— Andrew Neal (@AndrewNeal25) August 31, 2014
Cleverley – £8million Kagawa – £6million Ok then! #Mufc
— Dan MUFC (@GaalMUFC) August 31, 2014
Cant believe kagawa has gone for 6 million!What a steal,genuinely think he’s a better player than mata,just not given the opportunity! #MUFC
— Grant Davies (@grantyboi88) August 31, 2014
All the shit at #MUFC and we sell Kagawa
— fran mitchell (@frangipan_) August 31, 2014
— Chris (@VigilantPatchy) August 31, 2014
Kagawa joins Veron in being players of clear class that just didn’t work. #mufc
— Andrew Yaxley (@andyyax) August 31, 2014
Selling Shinji Kagawa For Just £6.3m is a Disgrace When Lallana is Worth £25m. #MUFC
— TITI♡★☆ (@Marleek99) August 31, 2014
— Carl Brown (@CarlBrown82) August 31, 2014
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang wins plaudits for signing Dortmund deal in snazzy attire (Pic...
- Off to Arsenal or Liverpool? Marco Reus was with his agent at Heathrow airport on Tuesd...
- Mats Hummels knows who ate all the pies at Borussia Dortmund last season
- Marco Reus runs the length of the pitch, nutmegs Bonucci and scores solo beauty (Video)
- Dortmund’s Aubameyang finishes off brilliant counter-attack versus Juventus (Video)
- Tottenham join Arsenal in race for 26-year-old striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang [Franc...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
YOU MAY ALSO TRY SEARCHING
- Fiorentina 2 – Barcelona 1: Federico Bernardeschi was at the double as Barca lose...
- Marca predict David De Gea will move from Man United to Real Madrid this week
- Barcelona legend Xavi scores glorious free kick golazo on Al Sadd debut (Video)
- “FIFA? I don’t give a f***” – Cristiano Ronaldo storms out of i...