Man United fans issue a press release explaining plans for an anti-Moyes fly-by banner v Aston Villa [Picture]
- March 28, 2014
Manchester United fans planning to embarrass manager David Moyes by way of a fly-by banner over Old Trafford on Saturday against Aston Villa have now explained why they plan to take such action.
The Red Devils fans have issued a press release via Man United forum Red Issue setting out their complaints and reasons for wanting to take such public action.
Pulling no punches, the press release states the following:
The decision to fly a plane over Old Trafford bearing the slogan ‘Wrong One: Moyes Out’ is one borne out of acute frustration.
It is frustration at the poor results, lack of fight on the pitch and the unavoidable signs that David Moyes isn’t up to the highest standards required to manage Manchester United Football Club.
A significant proportion of Manchester United fans have had enough and unequivocally want David Moyes sacked.
Further frustration has been created from the inaccurate perception that all Manchester United fans are behind David Moyes.
See the full statement above, while Sky Sports’ Friday paper review dealing with the Moyes banner can be seen below.
- Ex Man United boss David Moyes believes Pedro will need time to become a star at Chelse...
- David Moyes thinks Phil Neville has what it takes to become England manager
- Say it ain’t so: Marouane Fellaini shed tears over David Moyes’ Manchester ...
- LVG’s Man United mocked after 3-0 thrashing by Everton [Best Tweets & Memes]
- One year on from Man United sacking, David Moyes is loving life at Real Sociedad [Video]
- Louis van Gaal’s record v top 6 at Man United compared to David Moyes v top 6 in ...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...