Man United fans issue a press release explaining plans for an anti-Moyes fly-by banner v Aston Villa [Picture]
Manchester United fans planning to embarrass manager David Moyes by way of a fly-by banner over Old Trafford on Saturday against Aston Villa have now explained why they plan to take such action.
The Red Devils fans have issued a press release via Man United forum Red Issue setting out their complaints and reasons for wanting to take such public action.
Pulling no punches, the press release states the following:
The decision to fly a plane over Old Trafford bearing the slogan ‘Wrong One: Moyes Out’ is one borne out of acute frustration.
It is frustration at the poor results, lack of fight on the pitch and the unavoidable signs that David Moyes isn’t up to the highest standards required to manage Manchester United Football Club.
A significant proportion of Manchester United fans have had enough and unequivocally want David Moyes sacked.
Further frustration has been created from the inaccurate perception that all Manchester United fans are behind David Moyes.
See the full statement above, while Sky Sports’ Friday paper review dealing with the Moyes banner can be seen below.
Watch Live Stream
- Nemanja Vidic talks about the time David Moyes made him watch videos of Phil Jagielka defendingSeptember 17, 2016
- David Moyes confirms Adnan Januzaj’s Sunderland loan, promises plenty of game time (Video)August 12, 2016
- Sunderland boss David Moyes confirms Adnan Januzaj deal & talks Everton target Lamine KoneAugust 12, 2016
- David Moyes: I wanted to bring Toni Kroos to Man United [Times]June 26, 2016
- Man United legend Nemanja Vidic is flattered by comparisons to Eric Bailly [Quotes]September 26, 2016
- The Man United squad WhatsApp group chat with Wayne Rooney after Leicester win [Spoof]September 26, 2016
- Jesse Lingard trolls Paul Pogba and Marcus Rashford with hilarious Snapchats (Video)September 26, 2016
- Man United’s Antonio Valencia reacts to claims he cheated on his wife with Sophie VågsæterSeptember 26, 2016