Man United fan Usain Bolt mocks Arsenal on Twitter, Piers Morgan swiftly reminds him of league position
- February 12, 2014
It’s been a tough week for both Arsenal and United fans respectively, and after tonight’s stalemate, both sets of fans are left clutching at straws.
Was it a good point, or two dropped?
Usain Bolt rationalized that the fact that Arsenal still couldn’t beat them, even with United at their very lowest, is a consolation of sorts.
Famous Gooner Piers Morgan hit back with a succint reply, to remind the sprinter of United’s lowly league position: ‘7th’.
- Man United’s Daley Blind admits he rejected “incredible” Arsenal offe...
- Off to Arsenal or Liverpool? Marco Reus was with his agent at Heathrow airport on Tuesd...
- Arsene Wenger smashes the Arsenal crossbar challenge with first attempt (Video)
- Arsenal to beat Man City in the race to sign teenager Ismael Bennacer [L’Equipe]
- Former Arsenal midfielder Abou Diaby signs for Marseille (BBC)
- An excellent comparison of Arsenal & Chelsea’s spending over the past 2 years
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi