Man United fan: “We wanted Fabregas, instead we got Fellaini! What’s wrong with him? He can’t move!”
- November 2, 2013
Manchester United fans were generally smiling after their 3-1 win at Fulham on Saturday, however player failed to make an impression on supporters.
Marouane Fellaini, the afro-haired big summer signing from Everton has yet to settled at Old Trafford, and Red Devils fans were only too happy to slag off the Belgium when they looked back at the game at Craven Cottage.
One United fan, speaking to Full Time Devils, was brutal in his criticism of Fellaini.
And then you saw, the real problem was when Fellaini had to come on instead of Carrick. I mean… why we bought him [sigh].
We take the piss out of City fans when we go they wanted Kaka and you got Bellamy. We wanted Fabregas and we got Felllaini… What’s wrong with him, he can’t move? [Someone goes] he’s still injured. Van Persie’s injured and he can still score a goal.
Could you see [Fellaini] in Europe?! They’d be rubbing their hands!
While this Man United fan was extreme in his criticism of Fellaini he wasn’t alone.
See a series of Manchester United fans express their views on Fellaini and the general win at Fulham below.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...