- Brilliant! Sunderland’s Adam Johnson trolled Newcastle’s Jack Colback after 1-0 win [Picture]
- Liverpool v Arsenal [Team Sheets]
- Thumping golazo! Fiorentina star Juan Manuel Vargas nets scorcher v Empoli [Vine & Video]
- Palermo’s Franco Vazquez scored a sweet 30-yard lob v Atalanta, in off the bar [Video]
- Awful! QPR stars Charlie Austin, Joey Barton & more tell festive jokes [Video]
Man United, City, Arsenal & Chelsea are all tracking Angel Di Maria, PSG in pole position [Marca]
The day after he was the national hero for Argentina at the World Cup, Spanish daily Marca claim a long list of clubs are desperately trying to sign Real Madrid’s Angel Di Maria.
The headline in Marca is that Di Maria has offers on the table from France, England and Italy.
On the interest from the Premier League, Man United, Man City, Arsenal and Chelsea are all name-dropped as having interest in signing the Argentine attacking midfielder.
It’s claimed that “English football is the most attractive for Di Maria”, however a move to Manchester seems unlikely because apparent “the city has not convinced him” he wants to live there.
Arsenal are deemed a more likely option because of the “economic power” shown by the Gunners when they signed Mesut Özil, while as for Jose Mourinho’s Blues, it’s simply reported that “Chelsea are interested”.
As for the other offers around Europe, PSG are billed as the “number one candidate” for Di Maria, as “The Noodle would be the icing” on the cake for the Parisians.
Lastly, Juventus are also said to dearly love Di Maria on their books, however it’s doubted the Bianconeri have the financial muscle to make the deal happen.
- Updated: July 2, 2014