Man United, City, Arsenal & Chelsea are all tracking Angel Di Maria, PSG in pole position [Marca]
- July 2, 2014
The day after he was the national hero for Argentina at the World Cup, Spanish daily Marca claim a long list of clubs are desperately trying to sign Real Madrid’s Angel Di Maria.
The headline in Marca is that Di Maria has offers on the table from France, England and Italy.
On the interest from the Premier League, Man United, Man City, Arsenal and Chelsea are all name-dropped as having interest in signing the Argentine attacking midfielder.
It’s claimed that “English football is the most attractive for Di Maria”, however a move to Manchester seems unlikely because apparent “the city has not convinced him” he wants to live there.
Arsenal are deemed a more likely option because of the “economic power” shown by the Gunners when they signed Mesut Özil, while as for Jose Mourinho’s Blues, it’s simply reported that “Chelsea are interested”.
As for the other offers around Europe, PSG are billed as the “number one candidate” for Di Maria, as “The Noodle would be the icing” on the cake for the Parisians.
Lastly, Juventus are also said to dearly love Di Maria on their books, however it’s doubted the Bianconeri have the financial muscle to make the deal happen.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]