- Video of the incredible rain storm that suspended Estoril v PSV
- Robin van Persie set to be replaced by Radamel Falcao for Man United v Hull [Sun]
- BassBuds deny they were behind 3 Spurs-Partizan pitch invasions
- WOW! Samir Handanovic saves 6th (sixth!) consecutive penalty for Inter Milan v Dnipro
- TrollStation take credit for 3 pitch invasions during Spurs-Partizan 1st half
Man United & Chelsea ready to offer €6m for Dinamo Zagreb’s 17-year-old forward Robert Murić [Jutarnji list]
Croatian daily Jutarnji list have reported on Monday that Manchester United and Chelsea are ready to spend big bucks on a burgeoning talent at Dinamo Zagreb.
As the battle for the signature of Alen Halilovic continues to rumble on, Manchester United and Chelsea are ready to pick apart Dinamo’s next generation by offering €6m for 17-year-old forward Robert Murić.
Noticeably the story in Jutarnji list comes with no evidence of bids from Old Trafford or Stamford Bridge, but there is plenty of hype about the relatively unknown teenager.
Robert Murić is described as a “the sensation of all scouts from the most powerful European clubs”, and the paper tip him to be “the first Croat to Old Trafford.” It is also speculated that Murić wont be in Zagreb be longer than next summer.
Balancing out the hype, it’s worth noting that Murić has yet to play his debut for Dinamo Zagreb, although the left-footed forward did participate for Croatia’s U17 team at the World Cup earlier in the year.
- Updated: November 25, 2013