Man United & Chelsea ready to offer €6m for Dinamo Zagreb’s 17-year-old forward Robert Murić [Jutarnji list]
- November 25, 2013
Croatian daily Jutarnji list have reported on Monday that Manchester United and Chelsea are ready to spend big bucks on a burgeoning talent at Dinamo Zagreb.
As the battle for the signature of Alen Halilovic continues to rumble on, Manchester United and Chelsea are ready to pick apart Dinamo’s next generation by offering €6m for 17-year-old forward Robert Murić.
Noticeably the story in Jutarnji list comes with no evidence of bids from Old Trafford or Stamford Bridge, but there is plenty of hype about the relatively unknown teenager.
Robert Murić is described as a “the sensation of all scouts from the most powerful European clubs”, and the paper tip him to be “the first Croat to Old Trafford.” It is also speculated that Murić wont be in Zagreb be longer than next summer.
Balancing out the hype, it’s worth noting that Murić has yet to play his debut for Dinamo Zagreb, although the left-footed forward did participate for Croatia’s U17 team at the World Cup earlier in the year.
Watch Sepp Blatter quit as FIFA President
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]