Man United boss LVG targets Feyenoord youngsters Clasie & Martins Indi in £30m deal [Express]
The back of the Daily Express has an intriguing rumour on Tuesday.
Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal has urged his new side to move for two of the players currently preparing with Holland to go to the World Cup.
LVG wants to bring Feyenoord pair Jordy Clasie and Bruno Martins Indi to Old Trafford this summer in a deal that is likely to cost 30 million pounds.
Clasie is a diminutive midfielder that would add bite to the middle of the park for Manchester United.
Martins Indi is a strong defender who would add physical presence at the back for the Premier League giants.
Like many other papers and news sources, the Express also confirm that van Gaal is not interested in either Cesc Fabregas or Toni Kroos.
Jordy Clasie features in one of the most famous Dutch football photos, as a youngster with Robin van Persie when he was a ball boy at Feyenoord and the current Manchester United striker was starring at De Kuip.
— Jordy Clasie (@Clasie_Official) May 26, 2014
- Juan Mata upset with Man United boss LVG over treatment of ex Barcelona keeper
- Man United players angry over Louis van Gaal’s tactics v Arsenal [Times]
- Louis van Gaal was ‘amazed’ at how much space Man United gave Arsenal (Video)
- Louis van Gaal worried about player fatigue, notes that Arsenal had 1 game extra to pre...
- The Premier League team of the season so far
- EPL Wacky Races: Arsenal shoot down Man United, the end for Brendan Rodgers & Dick...
- After Jurgen Klopp, will Shinji Kagawa be next? Liverpool fans hope to sign Man United ...
- Man United & Barcelona send scouts to watch one of the hottest stars in Belgium [H...