- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Steven Gerrard is the best player I’ve ever worked with’ [Video]
- Bacary Sagna post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘The fans were magic’ [Video]
- Pellegrini post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘Including winning penalty, Aguero scored 3 and a half goals! [Video]
- Pep Guardiola post-Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘One of my proudest nights as a manager’ [Video]
- Layvin Kurzawa denies rumour Manchester City invited him to Bayern game, watched CL at home
Man United boss LVG targets Feyenoord youngsters Clasie & Martins Indi in £30m deal [Express]
The back of the Daily Express has an intriguing rumour on Tuesday.
Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal has urged his new side to move for two of the players currently preparing with Holland to go to the World Cup.
LVG wants to bring Feyenoord pair Jordy Clasie and Bruno Martins Indi to Old Trafford this summer in a deal that is likely to cost 30 million pounds.
Clasie is a diminutive midfielder that would add bite to the middle of the park for Manchester United.
Martins Indi is a strong defender who would add physical presence at the back for the Premier League giants.
Like many other papers and news sources, the Express also confirm that van Gaal is not interested in either Cesc Fabregas or Toni Kroos.
Jordy Clasie features in one of the most famous Dutch football photos, as a youngster with Robin van Persie when he was a ball boy at Feyenoord and the current Manchester United striker was starring at De Kuip.
— Jordy Clasie (@Clasie_Official) May 26, 2014
- Updated: May 26, 2014