Man United boss LVG targets Feyenoord youngsters Clasie & Martins Indi in £30m deal [Express]
- May 26, 2014
The back of the Daily Express has an intriguing rumour on Tuesday.
Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal has urged his new side to move for two of the players currently preparing with Holland to go to the World Cup.
LVG wants to bring Feyenoord pair Jordy Clasie and Bruno Martins Indi to Old Trafford this summer in a deal that is likely to cost 30 million pounds.
Clasie is a diminutive midfielder that would add bite to the middle of the park for Manchester United.
Martins Indi is a strong defender who would add physical presence at the back for the Premier League giants.
Like many other papers and news sources, the Express also confirm that van Gaal is not interested in either Cesc Fabregas or Toni Kroos.
Jordy Clasie features in one of the most famous Dutch football photos, as a youngster with Robin van Persie when he was a ball boy at Feyenoord and the current Manchester United striker was starring at De Kuip.
— Jordy Clasie (@Clasie_Official) May 26, 2014
- PSV v Feyenoord: Watch a Live Stream
- Awesome: Ex Liverpool star Dirk Kuyt tells his kids he’s returning to Feyenoord (...
- Feyenoord defender celebrates like he scored a goal after making goalline clearance (Vi...
- Two photographers had a fight after Dirk Kuyt scored on his Feyenoord debut v Utrecht (...
- Feyenoord v FC Utrecht
- Southampton star Graziano Pelle gave a disabled Feyenoord fan his shirt (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...