Man United boss LVG targets Feyenoord youngsters Clasie & Martins Indi in £30m deal [Express]
- May 26, 2014
The back of the Daily Express has an intriguing rumour on Tuesday.
Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal has urged his new side to move for two of the players currently preparing with Holland to go to the World Cup.
LVG wants to bring Feyenoord pair Jordy Clasie and Bruno Martins Indi to Old Trafford this summer in a deal that is likely to cost 30 million pounds.
Clasie is a diminutive midfielder that would add bite to the middle of the park for Manchester United.
Martins Indi is a strong defender who would add physical presence at the back for the Premier League giants.
Like many other papers and news sources, the Express also confirm that van Gaal is not interested in either Cesc Fabregas or Toni Kroos.
Jordy Clasie features in one of the most famous Dutch football photos, as a youngster with Robin van Persie when he was a ball boy at Feyenoord and the current Manchester United striker was starring at De Kuip.
— Jordy Clasie (@Clasie_Official) May 26, 2014
- Giovanni van Bronckhorst set to become new Feyenoord boss
- Feyenoord’s Anass Achahbar scored two stunners in a 2-1 win v PSV [Videos]
- Feyenoord keeper Kenneth Vermeer made a miracle save to deny Dordrecht goalie Filip Kur...
- Roma’s EL hero Gervinho tweets on possible racist abuse from Feyenoord fans
- Man United’s Andreas Pereira has two top Dutch teams chasing his signature this s...
- Feyenoord fans arrested in Rome for attacking police & smashing windows [video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi