- Brendan Rodgers: ‘Mario Balotelli may have to get used to Liverpool bench’ [Guardian]
- ‘This is Fabregas Football’: Jose Mourinho post-Chelsea 2 – West Ham 0 [Video]
- John Terry & MOTM Eden Hazard interview post-Chelsea 2 – West Ham 0 [Video]
- Barça loanee (West Ham) Alex Song: ‘Arsenal is a big family that’s still part of my heart’
- Man United star Angel Di Maria INJURED in final training session before Newcastle game
Man United boss David Moyes tells Anderson he can leave in January transfer window [Star]
Brazilian midfielder Anderson has managed to stay on the fringes of the Manchester United first team for over 6 years.
Now 25, the rather chubby Brazilian midfielder may have finally run out of chances to impress at Old Trafford.
According to Tuesday’s Daily Star, David Moyes has informed Anderson he can leave in the January transfer window.
Anderson has made only two starts this season and United are expected to accept offers of around £8m to get him off the wage bill.
Signed for £17m in 2007, Moyes is prepared to cut his losses with the overweight Anderson and possibly delve into the transfer market for a better replacement.
It looks like the end of the road for Anderson who appears to have outstayed his welcome in Manchester.
- Updated: October 28, 2013