Man United boss David Moyes tells Anderson he can leave in January transfer window [Star]
Brazilian midfielder Anderson has managed to stay on the fringes of the Manchester United first team for over 6 years.
Now 25, the rather chubby Brazilian midfielder may have finally run out of chances to impress at Old Trafford.
According to Tuesday’s Daily Star, David Moyes has informed Anderson he can leave in the January transfer window.
Anderson has made only two starts this season and United are expected to accept offers of around £8m to get him off the wage bill.
Signed for £17m in 2007, Moyes is prepared to cut his losses with the overweight Anderson and possibly delve into the transfer market for a better replacement.
It looks like the end of the road for Anderson who appears to have outstayed his welcome in Manchester.
Watch Live Stream
- Man United old boy Anderson scores for Internacional (Video)March 27, 2016
- Internacional’s Anderson thanks Manchester United fans for everything (Video)February 24, 2016
- Man United old boy Anderson scores a beauty in Brazil (Video)February 20, 2016
- Anderson gets nostalgic for Manchester United days with several Instagram postsOctober 9, 2015
- David Moyes confirms Adnan Januzaj’s Sunderland loan, promises plenty of game time (Video)August 12, 2016
- Sunderland boss David Moyes confirms Adnan Januzaj deal & talks Everton target Lamine KoneAugust 12, 2016
- David Moyes: I wanted to bring Toni Kroos to Man United [Times]June 26, 2016
- Mourinho took less than a minute of being Manchester United boss to troll Van Gaal (Video)May 27, 2016
- Valencia are talking to Manchester United about a €12 million deal for Marcos Rojo [DP]August 25, 2016
- FPL GW3: Time for a double transfer & #alwayscaptainAgueroAugust 25, 2016
- Man United & Arsenal full internationals included in England U21 squadAugust 25, 2016
- Paul Pogba talks about Man United & Zlatan Ibrahimovic in a new MUTV interview (Video)August 25, 2016