Man United boss David Moyes tells Anderson he can leave in January transfer window [Star]
- October 28, 2013
Brazilian midfielder Anderson has managed to stay on the fringes of the Manchester United first team for over 6 years.
Now 25, the rather chubby Brazilian midfielder may have finally run out of chances to impress at Old Trafford.
According to Tuesday’s Daily Star, David Moyes has informed Anderson he can leave in the January transfer window.
Anderson has made only two starts this season and United are expected to accept offers of around £8m to get him off the wage bill.
Signed for £17m in 2007, Moyes is prepared to cut his losses with the overweight Anderson and possibly delve into the transfer market for a better replacement.
It looks like the end of the road for Anderson who appears to have outstayed his welcome in Manchester.
- Ex-Man United man Anderson sent off for Internacional as his tough time in Brazil conti...
- Ex Man United man Anderson needed oxygen after being subbed for Internacional after 36 ...
- Man United flop Anderson missed a penalty on Internacional debut after coming off the b...
- Wayne Rooney bids farewell to Anderson & Darren Fletcher on Instagram
- Anderson pays homage to Sir Alex Ferguson on Instagram after leaving Man United
- Anderson bids farewell to Manchester United & the fans with long Instagram post
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...