Man United boss David Moyes tells Anderson he can leave in January transfer window [Star]
Brazilian midfielder Anderson has managed to stay on the fringes of the Manchester United first team for over 6 years.
Now 25, the rather chubby Brazilian midfielder may have finally run out of chances to impress at Old Trafford.
According to Tuesday’s Daily Star, David Moyes has informed Anderson he can leave in the January transfer window.
Anderson has made only two starts this season and United are expected to accept offers of around £8m to get him off the wage bill.
Signed for £17m in 2007, Moyes is prepared to cut his losses with the overweight Anderson and possibly delve into the transfer market for a better replacement.
It looks like the end of the road for Anderson who appears to have outstayed his welcome in Manchester.
Watch Live Stream
- Man United old boy Anderson scores for Internacional (Video)March 27th, 2016
- Internacional’s Anderson thanks Manchester United fans for everything (Video)February 24th, 2016
- Man United old boy Anderson scores a beauty in Brazil (Video)February 20th, 2016
- Anderson gets nostalgic for Manchester United days with several Instagram postsOctober 9th, 2015
- Ex-Man Utd boss David Moyes speaks about being favourite for the Celtic job (Video)April 20th, 2016
- Newcastle tipped to sack Steve McClaren for ex-Man United boss David Moyes [Telegraph]March 5th, 2016
- David Moyes hopes Man United don’t become a sacking club (Video)February 20th, 2016
- Ex Everton boss David Moyes slammed by Barnsley for his claims on how much John Stones costFebruary 16th, 2016
- Peter Schmeichel: LVG took Man United back two years, Special One can ‘save’ the club...May 24th, 2016
- Man United’s Bastian Schweinsteiger receives excellent news [Bild]May 24th, 2016
- The Glazers are still a massive problem at Man United (BBC Video)May 24th, 2016
- Eric Cantona insists Man United fans won’t like Jose Mourinho & puts himself forward [...May 24th, 2016