Man United & Belgium’s Adnan Januzaj receives death threats from Albanians & Serbs [SMedia]
- July 8, 2014
Serbian news outlet SMedia have reported a unsettling story concerning Manchester United youngster Adnan Januzaj.
Not long before the World Cup season started, Januzaj, who could have chosen to play international football for a raft of nations including Albania, Serbia or Kosovo, decided to pledge his allegiance to Belgium.
Januzaj subsequently went to Brazil, where he featured in the Red Devils’ match against South Korea.
SMedia now claim that the Man United teenager has received death threats from Albanians and Serbs still upset with the player’s choice regarding his international football career.
Unfortunately the report fails to mention whether any police action has been taken in order to find those responsible for the threats.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]