Man United & Belgium’s Adnan Januzaj receives death threats from Albanians & Serbs [SMedia]
- July 8, 2014
Serbian news outlet SMedia have reported a unsettling story concerning Manchester United youngster Adnan Januzaj.
Not long before the World Cup season started, Januzaj, who could have chosen to play international football for a raft of nations including Albania, Serbia or Kosovo, decided to pledge his allegiance to Belgium.
Januzaj subsequently went to Brazil, where he featured in the Red Devils’ match against South Korea.
SMedia now claim that the Man United teenager has received death threats from Albanians and Serbs still upset with the player’s choice regarding his international football career.
Unfortunately the report fails to mention whether any police action has been taken in order to find those responsible for the threats.
- Man United winger Adnan Januzaj confirms loan move to Borrusia Dortmund on Instagram
- Borussia Dortmund in advanced talks with Man United over Adnan Januzaj loan deal [Sky S...
- Van Gaal confirms that Januzaj is out of Swansea v Manchester United (Video)
- Everton close in on Man United forward Adnan Januzaj [Liverpool Echo]
- ‘Wait and see': Van Gaal refuses to rule out Januzaj loan after Aston Villa win (...
- ‘He had a lot of ball losses': Van Gaal critical of Januzaj despite scoring winni...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...