Man United agree £27m deal for Southampton’s Luke Shaw, who will sign before the World Cup [Daily Mail]
- May 12, 2014
On Sunday night reports spread that Manchester United had lodged a £27m bid for Southampton’s 18 year old Luke Shaw.
The Guardian tonight reported that Man United had had their bid rejected, following the left back’s call-up to the World Cup squad.
However, tomorrow’s Daily Mail claim Southampton have agreed to let him go for £27m, with a deal to be announced before the World Cup.
Linked to Man City and Chelsea, Southampton will have to fight hard this summer to keep hold of their star youngster.
Patrice Evra is rumoured to be on his way out at Old Trafford but will they be able to bring in Luke Shaw as his replacement?
The Guardian says no and the Mail says yes. When in doubt, believe the broadsheet.
- Wayne Rooney glad to get a good reception on Everton return for Duncan Ferguson’s...
- Man United striker Wayne Rooney received awesome welcome at Everton (video)
- “Spineless snake” – Furious Man United fans hit out at PSG bound Ange...
- Rafael appears to confirm his Man United exit to Lyon on Twitter
- Man United legend Roy Keane comes under attack for saying Arsenal have a ‘selfie cultur...
- Man United defender Rafael to have medical at Lyon ahead of a €3m move [L’Equipe]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi