Man United agree £27m deal for Southampton’s Luke Shaw, who will sign before the World Cup [Daily Mail]
- May 12, 2014
On Sunday night reports spread that Manchester United had lodged a £27m bid for Southampton’s 18 year old Luke Shaw.
The Guardian tonight reported that Man United had had their bid rejected, following the left back’s call-up to the World Cup squad.
However, tomorrow’s Daily Mail claim Southampton have agreed to let him go for £27m, with a deal to be announced before the World Cup.
Linked to Man City and Chelsea, Southampton will have to fight hard this summer to keep hold of their star youngster.
Patrice Evra is rumoured to be on his way out at Old Trafford but will they be able to bring in Luke Shaw as his replacement?
The Guardian says no and the Mail says yes. When in doubt, believe the broadsheet.
- Manchester United fan & World’s Fastest Man Usain Bolt takes the Dizzy Goals...
- Karel Poborsky scores lovely chip in Manchester United Legends win over Liverpool (Video)
- Banished and Numberless Victor Valdes thanks Manchester United fans for support on Twitter
- From Les Ulis to Manchester Untied: Patrice Evra once gave the young Anthony Martial hi...
- Manchester United’s Anthony Martial admits €80m fee is ‘crazy’ (Video)
- Louis van Gaal & Rafa Benitez argue over breakdown of the David De Gea transfer (V...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...