Man City’s Vincent Kompany says he’ll only be satisfied with quadruple this season [Video]
Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany is widely regarded as one of the best central defenders in the world.
The 28 year old Belgian gave a short interview with the Premier League earlier today in which he outlined his seasons ambitions.
Kompany claimed he would only be satisfied if Manchester City won the Premier League, Champions League, FA Cup and Carling Cup (Capital One Cup).
Big ambitions! Watch the Instagram video below.
Watch Live Stream
- Manchester City to announce £20m deal for Dortmund star Ilkay Gundogan today [BILD]May 24th, 2016
- Man City set to spent big money on BVB’s Ilkay Gundogan even though he’s injured [Kic...May 22nd, 2016
- Which team will be better: Pep Guardiola’s Man City or Jose Mourinho’s Man United? (B...May 22nd, 2016
- Man United players sing about Man City in dressing room after FA Cup final win (Video)May 21st, 2016
- Belgium calling: Is Vincent Kompany’s absence a blessing for Belgium?May 9th, 2016
- Out of Euro 2016, Man City’s injured Vincent Kompany gets more horrible newsMay 8th, 2016
- Man City’s Vincent Kompany announces terrible news on FacebookMay 7th, 2016
- Vincent Kompany comes off injured again minutes into Real Madrid v Man City [Tweets]May 4th, 2016