Man City’s Vincent Kompany says he’ll only be satisfied with quadruple this season [Video]
Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany is widely regarded as one of the best central defenders in the world.
The 28 year old Belgian gave a short interview with the Premier League earlier today in which he outlined his seasons ambitions.
Kompany claimed he would only be satisfied if Manchester City won the Premier League, Champions League, FA Cup and Carling Cup (Capital One Cup).
Big ambitions! Watch the Instagram video below.
- Robinho speaks about his Manchester City spell in new feature-length interview (Video)
- Uefa 2015 Team of the Year nominees released, only includes one player from Arsenal & Chelsea
- After dumping Marouane Fellaini, Playboy model dumps Man City teenager [Nieuwsblad]
- Jamie Carragher & Gary Neville dissect Man City 1 – Liverpool 4 (Video)
- Class act: Vincent Kompany cheers up Belgian U17 keeper by posting video of his biggest clanger
- Man City defender Vincent Kompany slams UEFA over fine for booing anthem [Quotes]
- Manuel Pellegrini drops hint that Vincent Kompany won’t start Manchester derby (Video)
- Vincent Kompany leads spine-tingling sing-song with Belgium fans after Euro 2016 Qualifier (Video)