Man City’s Vincent Kompany says he’ll only be satisfied with quadruple this season [Video]
Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany is widely regarded as one of the best central defenders in the world.
The 28 year old Belgian gave a short interview with the Premier League earlier today in which he outlined his seasons ambitions.
Kompany claimed he would only be satisfied if Manchester City won the Premier League, Champions League, FA Cup and Carling Cup (Capital One Cup).
Big ambitions! Watch the Instagram video below.
Watch Live Stream
- Good news for Spurs? Update in the race for Man City’s Eliaquim Mangala [France Football]August 28, 2016
- Man City keeper Joe Hart a target for several Serie A clubs [Sunday Times]August 27, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic top FPL GW3 captain above Sergio Aguero. Mavericks pick Chelsea starAugust 27, 2016
- Pep Guardiola says Joe Hart is not even guaranteed to be Man City’s Number 2 Keeper [Papers]August 26, 2016
- Vincent Kompany promises to donate all future Belgium earnings to charity (Video)August 10, 2016
- France legend Thierry Henry trolls Gary Lineker before Iceland beat England (Video)June 28, 2016
- Vincent Kompany gets ganged up on by three legendary forwards (Video)June 15, 2016
- Belgium calling: Is Vincent Kompany’s absence a blessing for Belgium?May 9, 2016