Man City’s Vincent Kompany says he’ll only be satisfied with quadruple this season [Video]
Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany is widely regarded as one of the best central defenders in the world.
The 28 year old Belgian gave a short interview with the Premier League earlier today in which he outlined his seasons ambitions.
Kompany claimed he would only be satisfied if Manchester City won the Premier League, Champions League, FA Cup and Carling Cup (Capital One Cup).
Big ambitions! Watch the Instagram video below.
Watch Live Stream
- Jose Mourinho apologises to Man United’s Stretford End for 4-0 defeat to Chelsea (Video)October 26, 2016
- Crisis? Man City’s Pep Guardiola goes 6 games without a win for 1st time in his career [Tweets]October 26, 2016
- Bastian Schweinsteiger tweets picture of himself watching Man United v City from the standsOctober 26, 2016
- Man City loanee Joe Hart produces a howler to gift Mauro Icardi (Inter Milan) a goal (Video)October 26, 2016
- Kompany & Sergio Aguero start: Manchester City v Southampton [Team Sheets]October 23, 2016
- Pep Guardiola reacts to accusations he’s forcing Aguero and Kompany out of Man City (Video)October 21, 2016
- Mixed reports on Vincent Kompany’s latest Man City injury setbackSeptember 22, 2016
- Vincent Kompany promises to donate all future Belgium earnings to charity (Video)August 10, 2016