Man City’s Vincent Kompany says he’ll only be satisfied with quadruple this season [Video]
Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany is widely regarded as one of the best central defenders in the world.
The 28 year old Belgian gave a short interview with the Premier League earlier today in which he outlined his seasons ambitions.
Kompany claimed he would only be satisfied if Manchester City won the Premier League, Champions League, FA Cup and Carling Cup (Capital One Cup).
Big ambitions! Watch the Instagram video below.
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea & Liverpool stars battle Kevin De Bruyne & Michail Antonio for a Premier League awardSeptember 27, 2016
- Kevin De Bruyne’s injury may trigger a special coming together for the Hazard brothers [HLN]September 26, 2016
- Arsenal & Liverpool stars joined by Paul Pogba & Sergio Aguero in the BBC XI of the weekSeptember 26, 2016
- Manchester City loanee Bersant Celina scores again for FC Twente (video)September 25, 2016
- Mixed reports on Vincent Kompany’s latest Man City injury setbackSeptember 22, 2016
- Vincent Kompany promises to donate all future Belgium earnings to charity (Video)August 10, 2016
- France legend Thierry Henry trolls Gary Lineker before Iceland beat England (Video)June 28, 2016
- Vincent Kompany gets ganged up on by three legendary forwards (Video)June 15, 2016