Man City’s snubbed birthday boy Yaya Toure says it would be “an honour” to play for PSG one day [France Football]
- May 27, 2014
Is Manchester City’s Yaya Toure trying to engineer a move to PSG?
A week after the furore around Yaya Toure broke out, as it was claimed by the player’s agent that a birthday snub from the club had provoked his client into considering his future, France Football have got quotes from the Ivorian star talking about PSG.
The Man City midfielder has said:
Given the objectives of Paris, how could I not to be interested in a club like that?
PSG has become one of the powerhouses in Europe. It would be an honour to be a part of such a club one day. If I can be of service.
France Football further add that PSG will move for Yaya Toure should Marco Verratti move to Real Madrid this summer.
For the record Yaya Toure is under contract at Etihad Stadium until 2015.
- Manchester City’s Edin Dzeko agrees personal terms with Roma [Sky Italia]
- Stuttgart v Manchester City: Watch a Live Stream of the pre-season friendly
- Arsenal to beat Man City in the race to sign teenager Ismael Bennacer [L’Equipe]
- Classy: Stevan Jovetic pens farewell message to Man City on Instagram
- Watch highlights of Raheem Sterling’s excellent performance for Man City v Vietna...
- Raheem Sterling bags a brilliant brace in 8-1 Man City win v Vietnam XI (Highlights)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi