Man City’s snubbed birthday boy Yaya Toure says it would be “an honour” to play for PSG one day [France Football]
Is Manchester City’s Yaya Toure trying to engineer a move to PSG?
A week after the furore around Yaya Toure broke out, as it was claimed by the player’s agent that a birthday snub from the club had provoked his client into considering his future, France Football have got quotes from the Ivorian star talking about PSG.
The Man City midfielder has said:
Given the objectives of Paris, how could I not to be interested in a club like that?
PSG has become one of the powerhouses in Europe. It would be an honour to be a part of such a club one day. If I can be of service.
France Football further add that PSG will move for Yaya Toure should Marco Verratti move to Real Madrid this summer.
For the record Yaya Toure is under contract at Etihad Stadium until 2015.
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea & Liverpool stars battle Kevin De Bruyne & Michail Antonio for a Premier League awardSeptember 27, 2016
- Kevin De Bruyne’s injury may trigger a special coming together for the Hazard brothers [HLN]September 26, 2016
- Arsenal & Liverpool stars joined by Paul Pogba & Sergio Aguero in the BBC XI of the weekSeptember 26, 2016
- Manchester City loanee Bersant Celina scores again for FC Twente (video)September 25, 2016
- Nicolas Anelka writes a passionate defence of Serge Aurier on Facebook, discusses the ‘black cause’September 27, 2016
- Rumour: Man United old boy Angel di Maria may be heading to ChelseaSeptember 26, 2016
- PSG star Serge Aurier sentenced to two months in prison for assaulting a police officerSeptember 26, 2016
- PSG claim Man United’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic owes them money [L’Equipe]September 23, 2016
- Listen to the complete, crazy rant from Yaya Toure’s agent towards Pep Guardiola (BBC Audio)September 25, 2016
- Dimitri Seluk at it again, says Pep Guardiola treats players like dogs [Tweet]September 23, 2016
- Yaya Toure is allowed to leave Man City for one of their title rivals in January [Guardian]September 21, 2016
- ‘Money-hungry’ Pep Guardiola told Yaya Toure he was leaving Barcelona for a ‘sh*t team’ in 2010September 21, 2016