Man City’s Sergio Aguero & Samir Nasri filmed themselves in the front row at Beyonce’s concert [Instagram]
- February 27, 2014
Manchester City’s Sergio Aguero and Samir Nasri, along with Nasri’s girlfriend Anara Atanes, enjoyed themselves on Wednesday night at Beyonce’s concert.
Beyonce performed her ‘The Mrs. Carter Show’ in Manchester, and two of Manuel Pellegrini’s top players had front row seats for the performance.
Nasri and Aguero took pictures and video of Beyonce as they up close and personal with the A-list American performer.
See the pictures and video taken by Man City’s Sergio Aguero and Samir Nasri at the Beyonce concert below.
- Respect: Manchester City fan gets United tattoo for charity
- Guardian 2015-16 Preview: Can Manchester City win their title back? (Video)
- Man City’s Raheem Sterling blocks Liverpool Echo journo James Pearce on Twitter
- Former Man City striker Mario Balotelli is told that his Liverpool career is over [Inde...
- Man United set to offer Jonny Evans plus cash in a bid to sign Chelsea target John Ston...
- Manchester City’s Edin Dzeko agrees personal terms with Roma [Sky Italia]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi