Man City’s Sergio Aguero conducts an uncomfortable looking interview with Rio Ferdinand
- July 30, 2014
Former Manchester United man Rio Ferdinand has interviewed one of his former noisy neighbours, Sergio Aguero, for his #5 magazine.
Rather than being a lively one-on-one, the interview seemed slightly forced and uncomfortable, as the Man City forward keep his eyes aimed at the floor whilst he wore one of Rio #5 caps.
Aguero recalled how when he was precisely 15-year-old, one month and three days when he decided to become a professional footballer, while Kun strangely claimed that his favourite player when growing up was Lionel Messi (even though he was only a kid at the time).
Watch Man City’s Sergio Aguero uncomfortable looking interview with Rio Ferdinand below.
- Respect: Manchester City fan gets United tattoo for charity
- Guardian 2015-16 Preview: Can Manchester City win their title back? (Video)
- Man City’s Raheem Sterling blocks Liverpool Echo journo James Pearce on Twitter
- Former Man City striker Mario Balotelli is told that his Liverpool career is over [Inde...
- Man United set to offer Jonny Evans plus cash in a bid to sign Chelsea target John Ston...
- Manchester City’s Edin Dzeko agrees personal terms with Roma [Sky Italia]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi