Man City’s Sergio Aguero conducts an uncomfortable looking interview with Rio Ferdinand
Former Manchester United man Rio Ferdinand has interviewed one of his former noisy neighbours, Sergio Aguero, for his #5 magazine.
Rather than being a lively one-on-one, the interview seemed slightly forced and uncomfortable, as the Man City forward keep his eyes aimed at the floor whilst he wore one of Rio #5 caps.
Aguero recalled how when he was precisely 15-year-old, one month and three days when he decided to become a professional footballer, while Kun strangely claimed that his favourite player when growing up was Lionel Messi (even though he was only a kid at the time).
Watch Man City’s Sergio Aguero uncomfortable looking interview with Rio Ferdinand below.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal to rescue Yaya Toure from Man City [Express]October 23, 2016
- Cesc Fabregas to leave Chelsea for Man City [Sun]October 23, 2016
- Man City v Southampton: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsOctober 22, 2016
- Pep Guardiola brings up his amazing trophy haul after style of play is questioned (Video)October 22, 2016
- Silly money: Wayne Rooney may leave Man United for move to China [Mirror]October 23, 2016
- Wayne Rooney has the final word v Michael Owen over supporting LiverpoolOctober 23, 2016
- Graeme Souness says Paul Pogba needs to be more like Tottenham’s Dele Alli v Chelsea [Times]October 23, 2016
- Out of Chelsea: Man United’s Wayne Rooney is injured (Sky Sports Video)October 23, 2016
- Undercover Telegraph footage of QPR manager Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink (Video)September 29, 2016
- Man United old boy Paddy McNair lifts Sunderland to victory in the EFL Cup (Official Video)September 22, 2016
- Newcastle thrash QPR 6-0, Jonjo Shelvey with the pick of the goals (Official Video)September 14, 2016
- The Sun hilariously put QPR’s Sebastian Polter in their Championship team of the weekSeptember 12, 2016