- Van Gaal’s very Van Gaal response to being asked about Manchester United’s January transfer policy [Vine]
- Arsene Wenger: ‘It was Santi Cazorla’s turn to take penalty, Alexis Sanchez accepted it’ [Video]
- Keith Millen: ‘I am ready to take over as full time Crystal Palace boss, players respect me’ [Video]
- QPR boss Harry Redknapp: ‘We need a striker, but I don’t think we’re gonna find a good one!’
- Joey Barton has a rant at QPR ‘consumers’ after booing v Crystal Palace
Man City’s Sergio Aguero conducts an uncomfortable looking interview with Rio Ferdinand
Former Manchester United man Rio Ferdinand has interviewed one of his former noisy neighbours, Sergio Aguero, for his #5 magazine.
Rather than being a lively one-on-one, the interview seemed slightly forced and uncomfortable, as the Man City forward keep his eyes aimed at the floor whilst he wore one of Rio #5 caps.
Aguero recalled how when he was precisely 15-year-old, one month and three days when he decided to become a professional footballer, while Kun strangely claimed that his favourite player when growing up was Lionel Messi (even though he was only a kid at the time).
Watch Man City’s Sergio Aguero uncomfortable looking interview with Rio Ferdinand below.
- Updated: July 30, 2014