- Andy Tate post Chelsea defeat: Man United will win the PL next season [video]
- Wayne Rooney: Chelsea know how to get referee on their side [video]
- Huge Odds! Back Man City to beat West Ham at 3/1 + money back if you lose!!!
- Jose Mourinho annoyed with John Terry after Chelsea 1 – Man United 0 [video]
- Alexis Sanchez & Mesut Ozil celebrate Arsenal 2 – Reading 1 on Instagram
Man City’s Sergio Aguero conducts an uncomfortable looking interview with Rio Ferdinand
- July 30, 2014
Former Manchester United man Rio Ferdinand has interviewed one of his former noisy neighbours, Sergio Aguero, for his #5 magazine.
Rather than being a lively one-on-one, the interview seemed slightly forced and uncomfortable, as the Man City forward keep his eyes aimed at the floor whilst he wore one of Rio #5 caps.
Aguero recalled how when he was precisely 15-year-old, one month and three days when he decided to become a professional footballer, while Kun strangely claimed that his favourite player when growing up was Lionel Messi (even though he was only a kid at the time).
Watch Man City’s Sergio Aguero uncomfortable looking interview with Rio Ferdinand below.