Man City’s Sergio Aguero conducts an uncomfortable looking interview with Rio Ferdinand
Former Manchester United man Rio Ferdinand has interviewed one of his former noisy neighbours, Sergio Aguero, for his #5 magazine.
Rather than being a lively one-on-one, the interview seemed slightly forced and uncomfortable, as the Man City forward keep his eyes aimed at the floor whilst he wore one of Rio #5 caps.
Aguero recalled how when he was precisely 15-year-old, one month and three days when he decided to become a professional footballer, while Kun strangely claimed that his favourite player when growing up was Lionel Messi (even though he was only a kid at the time).
Watch Man City’s Sergio Aguero uncomfortable looking interview with Rio Ferdinand below.
Watch Live Stream
- Man City keeper Joe Hart makes unbelievable stop in England training (Video)May 27th, 2016
- Man United & Man City to fight it out for £45m rated John Stones [M.E.N]May 25th, 2016
- Martin Demichelis picks more Man United than Man City players in dream 5-a-side team (Video)May 25th, 2016
- N’Golo Kante rejects new Leicester deal, Arsenal remain favourites [La Parisien]May 25th, 2016
- Wayne Rooney lashes home 52nd England goal against Australia (Video)May 27th, 2016
- Marcus Rashford becomes youngest ever player to score on England debut (Videos)May 27th, 2016
- Twitter goes nuts as Man Utd’s Marcus Rashford scores 135 seconds into his England debutMay 27th, 2016
- Mourinho took less than a minute of being Manchester United boss to troll Van Gaal (Video)May 27th, 2016
- Exceptional picture of an angry kiss between QPR’s Nedum Onuoha & Reading’s Deni...April 24th, 2016
- Hilarious: Junior Hoilett disappeared into a hole during QPR 2 – Middlesbrough 3 (Vine)April 3rd, 2016
- Junior Hoilett scored a stunning curler for QPR v Brentford (Official Video)March 12th, 2016
- QPR fan gets punched in the face by a Birmingham rival (Video)February 27th, 2016