Man City’s Samir Nasri & girlfriend Anara Atanes get over the France World Cup snub in Dubai [Instagram]
Less than a week after his French World Cup snub, Manchester City’s Samir Nasri and his girlfriend Anara Atanes have popped up in Dubai.
Looking relaxed in the Middle East, Anara posted a picture on the happy couple on her Instagram account with the message “#Dubai #BeachLife #NoFilterNeeded”.
That fact that the couple can chill out comes after news last Friday, in which French media outlet RMC reported that both the FFF and Didier Deschamps had filed complaints against Anara Atanes for public insults last week.
Atanes had tweeted, “Fuck France, Fuck Deschamps, what a shit manager!”
Watch Live Stream
- Man City’s Kevin De Bruyne is injured, will miss Man United gameOctober 25, 2016
- Rap Battle: Pep Guardiola vs Jose Mourinho (video)October 25, 2016
- Man United v Man City: EFL Cup preview, line-ups & predictionsOctober 25, 2016
- Ilkay Gundogan gets a birthday cake from Man City fan, Yaya Toure won’t be happy [Tweet]October 24, 2016
- Mad Stat: Sevilla’s Samir Nasri is turning into Barcelona’s XaviOctober 19, 2016
- Samir Nasri arrives in Sevilla ahead of a loan move from Manchester City [Tweets]August 30, 2016
- Man City’s Samir Nasri plans to reject Besiktas & move to Spain instead [L’Equipe]August 30, 2016
- Samir Nasri admits he could leave Man City, but not being forced out by Pep (Video)August 28, 2016