Man City’s Samir Nasri & girlfriend Anara Atanes get over the France World Cup snub in Dubai [Instagram]
- May 19, 2014
Less than a week after his French World Cup snub, Manchester City’s Samir Nasri and his girlfriend Anara Atanes have popped up in Dubai.
Looking relaxed in the Middle East, Anara posted a picture on the happy couple on her Instagram account with the message “#Dubai #BeachLife #NoFilterNeeded”.
That fact that the couple can chill out comes after news last Friday, in which French media outlet RMC reported that both the FFF and Didier Deschamps had filed complaints against Anara Atanes for public insults last week.
Atanes had tweeted, “Fuck France, Fuck Deschamps, what a shit manager!”
- Man City are on the verge of signing Aston Villa’s Fabian Delph in £8m transfer
- Yaya Toure talks about his five best Manchester City goals [Video]
- Man City players join with lucky fans to unveil new Nike home kit for the 2015/16 seaso...
- Man City offer Bayer Leverkusen €35m for winger Karim Bellarabi [Hamburger Morgenpost]
- Man United’s Rafael da Silva snapped wearing a shirt with a Man City looking badg...
- Man City captain Vincent Kompany is back in training, practising overhead kicks [video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi