Man City’s Samir Nasri & girlfriend Anara Atanes get over the France World Cup snub in Dubai [Instagram]
Less than a week after his French World Cup snub, Manchester City’s Samir Nasri and his girlfriend Anara Atanes have popped up in Dubai.
Looking relaxed in the Middle East, Anara posted a picture on the happy couple on her Instagram account with the message “#Dubai #BeachLife #NoFilterNeeded”.
That fact that the couple can chill out comes after news last Friday, in which French media outlet RMC reported that both the FFF and Didier Deschamps had filed complaints against Anara Atanes for public insults last week.
Atanes had tweeted, “Fuck France, Fuck Deschamps, what a shit manager!”
Watch Live Stream
- ‘One of the best in the world’: Pep Guardiola has glowing praise for Spurs boss Pochettino (Video)September 30, 2016
- The Manchester giants are going to ‘go to war’ to sign Real Madrid’s Toni Kroos [MD]September 30, 2016
- Man United & Man City are at ‘war’ over a German World Cup winner [El Chiringuito]September 29, 2016
- Brendan Rodgers says Celtic were ‘top class’ against Man City (Video)September 28, 2016
- Samir Nasri arrives in Sevilla ahead of a loan move from Manchester City [Tweets]August 30, 2016
- Man City’s Samir Nasri plans to reject Besiktas & move to Spain instead [L’Equipe]August 30, 2016
- Samir Nasri admits he could leave Man City, but not being forced out by Pep (Video)August 28, 2016
- Three Italian clubs are interested in signing Man City’s ‘overweight’ midfielder Samir Nasri [Express]August 11, 2016