Man City’s Samir Nasri & girlfriend Anara Atanes get over the France World Cup snub in Dubai [Instagram]
Less than a week after his French World Cup snub, Manchester City’s Samir Nasri and his girlfriend Anara Atanes have popped up in Dubai.
Looking relaxed in the Middle East, Anara posted a picture on the happy couple on her Instagram account with the message “#Dubai #BeachLife #NoFilterNeeded”.
That fact that the couple can chill out comes after news last Friday, in which French media outlet RMC reported that both the FFF and Didier Deschamps had filed complaints against Anara Atanes for public insults last week.
Atanes had tweeted, “Fuck France, Fuck Deschamps, what a shit manager!”
Watch Live Stream
- Pots revealed for next season’s CL group stage draw ft. Arsenal & Spurs in lower potsMay 29th, 2016
- Man City keeper Joe Hart makes unbelievable stop in England training (Video)May 27th, 2016
- Man United & Man City to fight it out for £45m rated John Stones [M.E.N]May 25th, 2016
- Martin Demichelis picks more Man United than Man City players in dream 5-a-side team (Video)May 25th, 2016
- FPL managers go mad as Sergio Aguero is not awarded assist for 2nd Man City goal v WBA [Tweets]April 9th, 2016
- Model Anara Atunes shouts out Samir Nasri after his Man City winner v West Brom [Instagram]April 9th, 2016
- Gael Clichy posts a bromance pressing video from Man City training (Video)March 31st, 2016
- Blue Steel: Twitter makes fun of Samir Nasri’s Manchester City-inspired ‘Blue Do’February 27th, 2016