Man City’s Samir Nasri & girlfriend Anara Atanes get over the France World Cup snub in Dubai [Instagram]
Less than a week after his French World Cup snub, Manchester City’s Samir Nasri and his girlfriend Anara Atanes have popped up in Dubai.
Looking relaxed in the Middle East, Anara posted a picture on the happy couple on her Instagram account with the message “#Dubai #BeachLife #NoFilterNeeded”.
That fact that the couple can chill out comes after news last Friday, in which French media outlet RMC reported that both the FFF and Didier Deschamps had filed complaints against Anara Atanes for public insults last week.
Atanes had tweeted, “Fuck France, Fuck Deschamps, what a shit manager!”
Watch Live Stream
- Man City table pong challenge: Gael Clichy v Fabian Delph (video)December 7, 2016
- Celtic fan gets arrested in Manchester for one of the stupidest ever reasonsDecember 7, 2016
- Who is Phil Foden? Man City name 16-year-old in UCL squad vs CelticDecember 6, 2016
- Watch Willian’s goal for Chelsea at Man City from the perfect angle (video)December 6, 2016
- Ex-Arsenal man William Gallas feared he would be tasered by Samir Nasri’s entourage (Video)November 20, 2016
- Pep Guardiola laughs off Samir Nasri’s sex ban claim with great lineNovember 19, 2016
- Samir Nasri tells all about Man City boss Pep Guardiola, including his sex curfewNovember 15, 2016
- It looks like Samir Nasri is cutting ties with Manchester City and wants to stay at SevillaNovember 2, 2016