Man City’s Samir Nasri gets harassed in the streets of Paris by a French comedian [Video with subtitles]
- September 12, 2013
Samir Nasri was the victim of a skit by French comic Olivier Bourg.
Bourg tracked down Nasri on the streets of Paris, with the comedian posing as an excitable football fan as he struck up a conversation with the Citizen.
After some initial friendly chit-chat, Bourg then started talking about a variety of whacky topics including whether Nasri would become the godfather of his new dog football league, whether Nasri would kiss him on the lips, and then finally Bourg begged the French international to ether curse out the Les Bleus national team or, alternatively, insult the comic to his face.
In total, Bourg wasted 4 minutes and 40 seconds of Samir Nasri’s life.
Footage of the skit with English subtitles can be seen below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]