Man City’s Natasha Flint’s unbelievable solo goal v Chelsea in the FA Women’s Super League
- July 31, 2014
Earlier in the month Manchester City beat Chelsea 2-1 in the FA Women’s Super League.
The game produced an unbelievable goal from City’s midfielder Natasha Flint.
After a City teammate won possession in the Citizens own half, a forward pass arrived at the feet of Flint, and there was only one thought in the player’s mind.
Flint beat one Chelsea opponent, then other, before looking up, spotting the Blues goalie off her line, and finishing with an outstanding 35-yard lob into the net.
Enjoy Man City’s Natasha Flint’s unbelievable solo goal v Chelsea below.
- Chelsea players know they’re the team everyone wants to beat this season (Video)
- Petr Cech ignored Mourinho to leave Chelsea, signed for Arsenal because of Wenger [Mail]
- Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho explains the rules of the transfer window to Everton (Video)
- Jose Mourinho takes thinly veiled dig at Petr Cech’s decision to join Arsenal (Vi...
- Mourinho takes no extra satisfaction from his Wenger record, sees Arsenal as title cont...
- Jose Mourinho refuses to comment on Chelsea’s pursuit of John Stones (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi