Man City’s Natasha Flint’s unbelievable solo goal v Chelsea in the FA Women’s Super League
- July 31, 2014
Earlier in the month Manchester City beat Chelsea 2-1 in the FA Women’s Super League.
The game produced an unbelievable goal from City’s midfielder Natasha Flint.
After a City teammate won possession in the Citizens own half, a forward pass arrived at the feet of Flint, and there was only one thought in the player’s mind.
Flint beat one Chelsea opponent, then other, before looking up, spotting the Blues goalie off her line, and finishing with an outstanding 35-yard lob into the net.
Enjoy Man City’s Natasha Flint’s unbelievable solo goal v Chelsea below.
- Behind the scenes on Petr Cech’s first day at Arsenal [video]
- Chelsea fans enjoy new interview where Petr Cech jokes about Arsenal [video]
- Chelsea Fans Channel rank the top five worst Blues signings [Video]
- Chelsea’s 14-year-old Bernard Kosia moonwalks while balancing a football [Skills ...
- Colombian TV report Radamel Falcao has signed his Chelsea contract [video]
- Atletico Madrid’s Arda Turan wants to join Chelsea in a £29m deal [Daily Mail]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi