Man City’s Nasri denies he got involved in an angry confrontation with an Arsenal fan on Twitter
Guys get a life i never send direct messages to anyone so you need to stop with this fake discussion
— Samir Nasri Official (@SamNasri19) January 7, 2014
Arsenal fans don’t like Samir Nasri much after the French international left the Emirates to jump on board the gravy train at Manchester City, and now it seems that some troublesome Gooners have started spreading a fake Twitter conversation around in an effort to make Nasri look foolish.
On Tuesday night rumours started spreading that the Manchester City midfielder somehow managed to DM (direct message) an Arsenal fan on Twitter by accident, which in turn lead to a angry back and forth between Nasri and the Gunner fan.
The alleged mastermind behind the hoax is Twitter user Sir Hamburgooner, while one can assume that Nasri received an unbelievable amount of abuse for the DM conversation which never happened as the 26-year-old was forced to post a message on his own timeline announcing that the back and forth were made up lies.
Read the made-up Twitter DM fight between Man City’s Nasri and an Arsenal fan below.
Watch Live Stream
- Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge is the same as Arsenal’s Theo Walcott (BBC Audio)October 26, 2016
- Arsenal’s Alex Iwobi kicking himself after missing chances against Reading [Snapchat]October 25, 2016
- Oxlade-Chamberlain scores brace as Arsenal beat Reading 2-0 [Tweets]October 25, 2016
- Giroud returns to the bench: Arsenal v Reading [Team Sheets]October 25, 2016
- Man City’s Kevin De Bruyne is injured, will miss Man United gameOctober 25, 2016
- Rap Battle: Pep Guardiola vs Jose Mourinho (video)October 25, 2016
- Man United v Man City: EFL Cup preview, line-ups & predictionsOctober 25, 2016
- Ilkay Gundogan gets a birthday cake from Man City fan, Yaya Toure won’t be happy [Tweet]October 24, 2016
- Mad Stat: Sevilla’s Samir Nasri is turning into Barcelona’s XaviOctober 19, 2016
- Samir Nasri arrives in Sevilla ahead of a loan move from Manchester City [Tweets]August 30, 2016
- Man City’s Samir Nasri plans to reject Besiktas & move to Spain instead [L’Equipe]August 30, 2016
- Samir Nasri admits he could leave Man City, but not being forced out by Pep (Video)August 28, 2016