Man City target Real Madrid’s Pepe after Eliaquim Mangala rejects move [Star on Sunday]
- June 7, 2014
Pepe and Martin Demichelis may play together at centre half for Premier League champions Manchester City next season, if the Star on Sunday know what they’re talking about.
The headline story on their backpage splash links Man City with a move for Pepe.
The 31-year-old Portuguese hot-head is said to be on City’s viewfinder after Porto defender Eliaquim Mangala rejected a move to the Etihad.
Although Pepe comes with a bad reputation, the experienced Champions League winning defender would undoubtedly provide well-equipped cover at the heart of City’s defence during what will surely be a long 2014-15 campaign.
The Pepe story on the backpage of the tabloid follows up the big lead in the Star linking Paul Pogba with a return to Man United.
- Raheem Sterling bags a brilliant brace in 8-1 Man City win v Vietnam XI (Highlights)
- Raheem Sterling scored a first-time out of the box curler for Man City v Vietnam XI (Vi...
- Vietnamese fan burns 10 tickets to Man City game due to players attitudes (Video)
- Harry Kane & Wayne Rooney star in a new Premier League hype video, including Arsen...
- Pep Guardiola has agreed to take over at Manchester City at end of next season [beIN SP...
- Inter Milan confirm they are signing Stevan Jovetic from Man City [Tweet]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi