Man City target Real Madrid’s Pepe after Eliaquim Mangala rejects move [Star on Sunday]
Pepe and Martin Demichelis may play together at centre half for Premier League champions Manchester City next season, if the Star on Sunday know what they’re talking about.
The headline story on their backpage splash links Man City with a move for Pepe.
The 31-year-old Portuguese hot-head is said to be on City’s viewfinder after Porto defender Eliaquim Mangala rejected a move to the Etihad.
Although Pepe comes with a bad reputation, the experienced Champions League winning defender would undoubtedly provide well-equipped cover at the heart of City’s defence during what will surely be a long 2014-15 campaign.
The Pepe story on the backpage of the tabloid follows up the big lead in the Star linking Paul Pogba with a return to Man United.
Watch Live Stream
- Man United boss Jose Mourinho promises not to fight with Pep Guardiola [Quotes]May 31st, 2016
- Pots revealed for next season’s CL group stage draw ft. Arsenal & Spurs in lower potsMay 29th, 2016
- Man City keeper Joe Hart makes unbelievable stop in England training (Video)May 27th, 2016
- Man United & Man City to fight it out for £45m rated John Stones [M.E.N]May 25th, 2016
- Real Madrid’s Gareth Bale discusses top 5 Champions League moments (Video)May 31st, 2016
- Shock as Spain leave Isco and Saul out of their Euro 2016 squad [Tweets]May 31st, 2016
- Wolfsburg forward Bruno Henrique remembers funny detail about playing Cristiano Ronaldo [Quotes]May 31st, 2016
- Bayern Munich reject €50 million Real Madrid bid for David Alaba [AS]May 31st, 2016