Man City striker Sergio Aguero confirms injury v Everton was just a knock and is ‘fine’ [Tweet]
- May 3, 2014
Having scored the Manchester City equaliser at Everton, Sergio Aguero had to be subbed off with a groin injury.
It was feared the Argentina striker could miss the end of the title run-in and was even a doubt for the upcoming World Cup.
However Sergio Aguero tweeted after the game that he is fine and was only taken off as a precaution.
Aguero could well be fit to start for Man City in their home game against Aston Villa this Wednesday.
- Everton have made contact with Napoli winger Dries Mertens [Het Laatste Nieuws]
- MOTD viewers celebrate Phil Neville’s appointment as Valencia assistant manager [...
- Everton starlet Ryan Ledson (17) scored a wonderchip in U21 training [Video]
- Lucas Leiva tries to kick Everton fan out of Liverpool club shop for carrying a blue ba...
- Ex-Everton star Tim Cahill scores bullet header for Shanghai Shenhua [video]
- Everton fans celebrate the imminent signing of Gerard Deulofeu [Best Tweets]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi