Man City striker Sergio Aguero confirms injury v Everton was just a knock and is ‘fine’ [Tweet]
Having scored the Manchester City equaliser at Everton, Sergio Aguero had to be subbed off with a groin injury.
It was feared the Argentina striker could miss the end of the title run-in and was even a doubt for the upcoming World Cup.
However Sergio Aguero tweeted after the game that he is fine and was only taken off as a precaution.
Aguero could well be fit to start for Man City in their home game against Aston Villa this Wednesday.
Watch Live Stream
- Everton 0 – Norwich 2: Steven Naismith sinks his old club (Official highlights)September 21, 2016
- Everton fans slated for applauding Steven Naismith goal against them [Tweets]September 20, 2016
- Everton v Norwich: Online Live Streaming video [HD] 2016-09-20September 19, 2016
- Mino Raiola lists four clubs who can afford to buy Everton striker Romelu Lukaku [Quotes]September 19, 2016
- Kevin De Bruyne’s injury may trigger a special coming together for the Hazard brothers [HLN]September 26, 2016
- Arsenal & Liverpool stars joined by Paul Pogba & Sergio Aguero in the BBC XI of the weekSeptember 26, 2016
- Manchester City loanee Bersant Celina scores again for FC Twente (video)September 25, 2016
- Pep Guardiola is changing English football at Man City (Sky Video)September 25, 2016
- Sergio Aguero scores for FPL users, Zlatan Ibrahimovic doesn’t [Tweets]September 24, 2016
- Man City’s Sergio Aguero boosts his stats with hat-trick v MonchengladbachSeptember 14, 2016
- Nice Try: Jose Mourinho says Man City will be more difficult without Sergio ‘Kun’ Aguero (Video)September 9, 2016
- FPL GW 4: Captain Zlatan & why Aguero hasn’t forced us into a wildcard… yetSeptember 9, 2016