Man City striker Sergio Aguero confirms injury v Everton was just a knock and is ‘fine’ [Tweet]
- May 3, 2014
Having scored the Manchester City equaliser at Everton, Sergio Aguero had to be subbed off with a groin injury.
It was feared the Argentina striker could miss the end of the title run-in and was even a doubt for the upcoming World Cup.
However Sergio Aguero tweeted after the game that he is fine and was only taken off as a precaution.
Aguero could well be fit to start for Man City in their home game against Aston Villa this Wednesday.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]