Man City striker Sergio Aguero confirms injury v Everton was just a knock and is ‘fine’ [Tweet]
Having scored the Manchester City equaliser at Everton, Sergio Aguero had to be subbed off with a groin injury.
It was feared the Argentina striker could miss the end of the title run-in and was even a doubt for the upcoming World Cup.
However Sergio Aguero tweeted after the game that he is fine and was only taken off as a precaution.
Aguero could well be fit to start for Man City in their home game against Aston Villa this Wednesday.
Watch Live Stream
- Watford v Everton: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 9, 2016
- Big blow for Everton as Yannick Bolasie faces up to a year out with injury [Daily Mail]December 9, 2016
- So long, Memphis? Koeman talks about buying in January before UEL omissionDecember 8, 2016
- Romelu Lukaku reveals he was present when Paul Pogba re-signed for Man UnitedDecember 7, 2016
- John Stones drug tested after Leicester 4 – Man City 2 (video)December 10, 2016
- Journalist asks Pep about Man City not winning a tackle in 35 mins v Leicester. He didn’t like it (Video)December 10, 2016
- It’s not all Pep’s fault: Man City’s defensive signings over last 7 years are awfulDecember 10, 2016
- Jamie Carragher & the internet lay into Pep Guardiola & the Man City defenceDecember 10, 2016
- Chelsea boss reveals damage caused by Sergio Aguero’s tackle on David LuizDecember 10, 2016
- In-depth Fantasy Football previews: Man United v Spurs & how to replace AgueroDecember 9, 2016
- Atletico Madrid are making serious money from Sergio Aguero’s success at Man CityDecember 6, 2016
- Sergio Aguero hit with a four game ban for horror tackle on David LuizDecember 5, 2016