- Jermain Defoe’s dream five-a-side team features Luka Modric and Steven Gerrard [Video]
- Man United target Aymeric Laporte wants move but Bilbao won’t sell for less than £31m buy-out clause
- Real Madrid unveil new signing Lucas Silva to the media [Video]
- Victor Valdes makes his first Man United appearance for the U21s vs Liverpool U21s [Vine]
- Robin van Persie: Scoring five goals against Cambridge isn’t easy but we must make our own luck
Man City striker Sergio Aguero confirms injury v Everton was just a knock and is ‘fine’ [Tweet]
Having scored the Manchester City equaliser at Everton, Sergio Aguero had to be subbed off with a groin injury.
It was feared the Argentina striker could miss the end of the title run-in and was even a doubt for the upcoming World Cup.
However Sergio Aguero tweeted after the game that he is fine and was only taken off as a precaution.
Aguero could well be fit to start for Man City in their home game against Aston Villa this Wednesday.
- Updated: May 3, 2014