- Inter Milan want Aaron Lennon. Tottenham eye Fredy Guarin [Gazzetta Dello Sport]
- Brendan Rodgers beginning to doubt whether Mario Balotelli is technically good enough for Liverpool [Mail]
- Wenger on why Sanchez chose Arsenal over Liverpool: ‘Simple. Champions League continuity’ [Star]
- Man City boss Pellegrini: ‘All 3 strikers (Aguero, Dzeko, Jovetic) are out for Crystal Palace’ [Video]
- Divock Origi set to join up with Liverpool in Jan, Rodgers & co to pay Lille €6m extra [L'Equipe]
Man City striker Sergio Aguero confirms injury v Everton was just a knock and is ‘fine’ [Tweet]
Having scored the Manchester City equaliser at Everton, Sergio Aguero had to be subbed off with a groin injury.
It was feared the Argentina striker could miss the end of the title run-in and was even a doubt for the upcoming World Cup.
However Sergio Aguero tweeted after the game that he is fine and was only taken off as a precaution.
Aguero could well be fit to start for Man City in their home game against Aston Villa this Wednesday.
- Updated: May 3, 2014