Man City striker Sergio Aguero confirms injury v Everton was just a knock and is ‘fine’ [Tweet]
Having scored the Manchester City equaliser at Everton, Sergio Aguero had to be subbed off with a groin injury.
It was feared the Argentina striker could miss the end of the title run-in and was even a doubt for the upcoming World Cup.
However Sergio Aguero tweeted after the game that he is fine and was only taken off as a precaution.
Aguero could well be fit to start for Man City in their home game against Aston Villa this Wednesday.
Watch Live Stream
- Bad news for Everton’s Oumar Niasse & Leighton BainesOctober 20, 2016
- Former Man City & Everton striker Jo talks about his battle with alcohol [Globo]October 19, 2016
- Oumar Niasse scores a hat-trick for Everton U23 v Reading (Official Video)October 18, 2016
- Everton’s Ronald Koeman says Man City are the best side he’s ever faced (Video)October 16, 2016
- Steward failed to recognise a Man United treble winner v Man City (Video)October 27, 2016
- Who has a harder job: Pep Guardiola at Man City or Jose Mourinho at Man United? (BBC Audio)October 27, 2016
- Man City accused of failing to love Samir Nasri [El Confidential]October 27, 2016
- Man City fans vandalised facilities at Old Trafford after the Man United defeat [Pictures]October 27, 2016
- The moment Michael Carrick outpaced Sergio Aguero (Video)October 27, 2016
- Kompany & Sergio Aguero start: Manchester City v Southampton [Team Sheets]October 23, 2016
- The Mirror completely twist Pep Guardiola’s words about Sergio Aguero (Backpage & Video)October 21, 2016
- Pep Guardiola’s decision to drop Sergio Aguero at Barça wasn’t purely tactical [Graham Hunter]October 21, 2016