Man City run #AskJesus Q&A with Navas on Twitter, hilarity ensues
— Manchester City FC (@MCFC) July 28, 2014
Is this clever from Manchester City’s social media department?
#AskJesus is currently one of the top trends in the UK after Manchester City promised a Q&A with their Spanish winger Jesus Navas.
After signing from Sevilla, Navas was an instant hit down the right wing, showing his speed and quality, before slowing down a little towards the end of 2013/2014.
Perhaps Manchester City could have run #AskNavas but then we would have been denied a whole host of jokes.
See the best Tweets below.
— Nooruddean (@BeardedGenius) July 28, 2014
— Darren Richman (@darrenrichman) July 28, 2014
#askjesus you walked on water but can you do it on a cold Wednesday night in Stoke?
— Man utd (@TheMUFCtweets) July 28, 2014
Of all the hilarious # Q&A twitter interviews, Manchester City's for Navas #askJesus has real potential to be the best/ worst yet ; )
— Tim Burgess (@Tim_Burgess) July 28, 2014
Manchester City's twitter Q&A descending into all too predictable chaos. #AskJesus
— Back Page Football (@bpfootball) July 28, 2014
#AskJesus How do you feel when you lose and get crucified in the papers?
— Cheesy Banjo (@CheesyBanjo) July 28, 2014
You fed 5,000 with five loaves and two fish, so why didn't you give Yaya a cake? #AskJesus
— Michael (@SouthernSofties) July 28, 2014
#AskJesus With Romans power behind them, are Chelsea nailed on to win the league? Or do you think Man City can rise again to win it?
— Adam Lowe (@adamBFC89) July 28, 2014
#AskJesus If you can turn water into wine, can you turn Javi Garcia into a decent footballer?
— Will Unwin (@Will_Unwin) July 28, 2014
— Röhith Nair (@RohithNair) July 28, 2014
How do you balance playing for a Premier League football team with your carpentry commitments? #AskJesus
— Sam Watts (@spud284) July 28, 2014
#askjesus You and Judas kissed and made up yet?
— Adrian Evans (@stradeypark) July 28, 2014
- Man City’s Jesus Navas gives generic ‘We lost’ interview after derby ...
- Jesus Navas scored a solo screamer in Manchester City’s 7-0 win v Sheffiled Wedne...
- Del Bosque explains omission of Jesus Navas & inclusion of Fernando Torres in Spai...
- 3-1: Jeuss Navas (Manchester City) v Sunderland [Vine]
- NUTS! Jesus Navas dribbles 3 Barcelona players, finishes with panna on Busquets (Man Ci...
- 2-1: Jesus Navas (Manchester CIty) v Cardiff
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...
YOU MAY ALSO TRY SEARCHING
- Arturo Vidal sent home from Chile camp for turning up unfit to train after night at cas...
- ‘Madre Mia': Iker Casillas consoles David De Gea over botched transfer to Real Ma...
- Marouane Fellaini equalizes for Belgium v Bosnia from a Kevin De Bruyne corner (Video)
- ‘Chicharito’ Hernandez pointedly snubs Louis van Gaal in farewell Instagram...