Man City plot a £40m world-record bid for Bayern Munich goalie Manuel Neuer [Sunday Express]
- December 7, 2013
The Sunday Express have a fanciful tale on the backpage of their Sunday edition.
England’s number one Joe Hart was once against on the bench during Man City’s 1-1 draw at Southampton as Costel Pantilimon remained the first choice in goal, however according to the Express, Manuel Pellegrini is looking for a new goalie option although.
Hack James Desborough vomited three paragraphs with no quotes or other substantiating evidence on the backpage of the tabloid, saying:
Manchester City are plotting a world record-breaking transfer move for German goalkeeper Manuel Neuer.
City boss Manuel Pellegrini feel his side can secure Neuer – seen as the best keeper in world football.
City owners would have to part with a minimum of £40million to secure the 6ft 4in Bayern Munich star. Insiders say he wll will be offered a weekly wage of £105,000, which would make him the highest-paid stopper in football. It is likely City will make their move in the next 12 months.
So, who is holding their breathe then?
The backpage of the Sunday Express is below.
- Class: Bayern Munich to host training camps for refugees, offer meals & German cla...
- Thiago Alcantara publishes full documentary on year out with injury at Bayern (Video)
- Bayern boss Pep Guardiola gets frustrated with Arturo Vidal’s positional awarenes...
- Kingsley Coman unveiled as a Bayern player after completing €20m transfer from Juventus
- Douglas Costa pulled off a rainbow flick during Bayern Munich win v Leverkusen (officia...
- Confirmed pots for Thursday’s UCL draw ft. Man United & Arsenal in pot 2 [Gr...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...