Man City plot a £40m world-record bid for Bayern Munich goalie Manuel Neuer [Sunday Express]
- December 7, 2013
The Sunday Express have a fanciful tale on the backpage of their Sunday edition.
England’s number one Joe Hart was once against on the bench during Man City’s 1-1 draw at Southampton as Costel Pantilimon remained the first choice in goal, however according to the Express, Manuel Pellegrini is looking for a new goalie option although.
Hack James Desborough vomited three paragraphs with no quotes or other substantiating evidence on the backpage of the tabloid, saying:
Manchester City are plotting a world record-breaking transfer move for German goalkeeper Manuel Neuer.
City boss Manuel Pellegrini feel his side can secure Neuer – seen as the best keeper in world football.
City owners would have to part with a minimum of £40million to secure the 6ft 4in Bayern Munich star. Insiders say he wll will be offered a weekly wage of £105,000, which would make him the highest-paid stopper in football. It is likely City will make their move in the next 12 months.
So, who is holding their breathe then?
The backpage of the Sunday Express is below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...