- Chelsea’s Thibaut Courtois has claimed 51 crosses in the Premier League with a 100% success rate [HLN]
- Sevilla are interested in Man United striker Radamel Falcao [AS]
- Neymar linked to medical student Camila Karam during his Xmas trip home, she denies relationship
- Chelsea’s Fernando Torres locks up Atletico homecoming, loan deal until 2016 [Marca & AS]
- Liverpool & Arsenal target Man City’s James Milner for free this summer [Express]
Man City old boy Mario Balotelli gave an interview to club channel ahead of Milan friendly
Despite all his controversial behaviour and the petulant displays on the pitch, Manchester City fans largely cherish the time Mario Balotelli spent at the club.
Over the course of his three years at the club, Balotelli scored 30 goals in 80 games; he also played a significant role in the club winning their first league title since 1968.
Ahead of Milan’s ill-fated friendly with City, Balotelli stopped to talk to a familiar face, former player and kitman, Les ‘Chappy’ Chapman.
Balotelli spoke about what he did after the World Cup, his missing ear ring and his suspicions that his new fiance was a woman!
He comes across as a really likable fella in this interview, as does Chappy, you can watch the interview in the video above.
- Updated: July 27, 2014