Man City old boy Mario Balotelli gave an interview to club channel ahead of Milan friendly
- July 27, 2014
Despite all his controversial behaviour and the petulant displays on the pitch, Manchester City fans largely cherish the time Mario Balotelli spent at the club.
Over the course of his three years at the club, Balotelli scored 30 goals in 80 games; he also played a significant role in the club winning their first league title since 1968.
Ahead of Milan’s ill-fated friendly with City, Balotelli stopped to talk to a familiar face, former player and kitman, Les ‘Chappy’ Chapman.
Balotelli spoke about what he did after the World Cup, his missing ear ring and his suspicions that his new fiance was a woman!
He comes across as a really likable fella in this interview, as does Chappy, you can watch the interview in the video above.
- AC Milan complete signing of Shakhtar Donetsk striker Luiz Adriano for €8million [video]
- Done Deal: AC Milan confirm signing Carlos Bacca from Sevilla [Tweet]
- AC Milan pay AS Roma €20m for Andrea Bertolacci, despite him never playing for the Gial...
- Liverpool miss out on Carlos Bacca; AC Milan secure Sevilla striker [Gazzetta dello Sport]
- New AC Milan boss Sinisa Mihajlovic explains why he’s the best man for the job [V...
- Arsenal target Geoffrey Kondogbia set for move to AC Milan after fee agreed [Sky Italia]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi