Man City old boy Mario Balotelli gave an interview to club channel ahead of Milan friendly
Despite all his controversial behaviour and the petulant displays on the pitch, Manchester City fans largely cherish the time Mario Balotelli spent at the club.
Over the course of his three years at the club, Balotelli scored 30 goals in 80 games; he also played a significant role in the club winning their first league title since 1968.
Ahead of Milan’s ill-fated friendly with City, Balotelli stopped to talk to a familiar face, former player and kitman, Les ‘Chappy’ Chapman.
Balotelli spoke about what he did after the World Cup, his missing ear ring and his suspicions that his new fiance was a woman!
He comes across as a really likable fella in this interview, as does Chappy, you can watch the interview in the video above.
Watch Live Stream
- Cesc Fabregas’s wife comments on speculation about him moving to AC MilanOctober 17, 2016
- From Manchester to Milan to Madrid: How Chinese investors have ploughed $2 billion in European footballOctober 10, 2016
- Chelsea & Man United tipped to offload players to the two Milan clubs [Corriere dello Sport]October 9, 2016
- AC Milan prepare a big money move for a Chelsea midfielder [CalcioMercatoWeb]September 27, 2016
- Tim Sherwood thinks Manchester City could buy Michael Carrick in January (Video)October 22, 2016
- The Mirror completely twist Pep Guardiola’s words about Sergio Aguero (Backpage & Video)October 21, 2016
- Pep Guardiola’s decision to drop Sergio Aguero at Barça wasn’t purely tactical [Graham Hunter]October 21, 2016
- Too tired: Man City star Kevin De Bruyne refuses to sign autographs for fans (video)October 21, 2016
- Roberto Mancini praises Mario Balotelli but says he must get 20 goals this season [L’Equipe]October 13, 2016
- Mario Balotelli says he has only felt good at Man City & Nice [Quotes]October 5, 2016
- Nice forward Mario Balotelli will have his red card against Lorient revoked [L’Equipe]October 4, 2016
- Mario Balotelli reveals how mistreated he was at Liverpool by Jurgen Klopp [Tweet]October 3, 2016