- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Man City’s mistake sacking Mancini, Bobby Manc said Navas couldn’t hit a barn door [Sky's Sunday Supplement]
- Updated: September 22, 2013
The panel on Sky Sports’ Sunday Supplement on Sunday had their claws out for Manchester City in their analysis of Manuel Pellegrini’s start to life at the Etihad.
Neil Custis lead the charge against the Chilean, saying that Manchester City’s decision to sack Roberto Mancini was a mistake.
Dillion said Mancini was able to convert expectations into trophies, adding that the Italian instilled “electricity” to City. Custis went on to say:
I’d told Pellegrini is a lovely bloke… but up until they played Poznan the other night they were poor… But it’s still early days. You can’t judge the bloke. You can’t be hard on the bloke. But I genuinely believe they have a mistake in getting rid of Mancini.
Later in the discussion Custis relayed his knowledge of Mancini’s thoughts on new Man City signing Jesus Navas.
Mancini looked at Navas and said he’s got plenty of crosses and few of them turn into goals, and he couldn’t hit a barn door himself when it came to shooting from in front of goal.
At Sevilla, Navas played 280 La Liga games and he bagged 60 assists.
Watch the Sunday Supplement debate on Manchester City below.