Man City keeper Joe Hart squared up to Hull’s George Boyd and gave him a piece of his mind after awful dive [Vines]
Hull’s George Boyd took a terrible tumble in the City box late on at the KC today.
Boyd was neither booked for his galling simulation, nor was a penalty given against City keeper Joe Hart, so the ref funked it.
And Hart let Boyd know exactly what he thought of his cheating, squaring right up to him, and needing Demichelis to drag him away before it turned ugly.
Not lipreading expert, but he called Boyd a ‘facking kahnt’ by the looks of it. Well in.
Watch Live Stream
- Joe Hart trends online as Man City’s Claudio Bravo sent off for howler v Barcelona [Best Tweets]October 19, 2016
- ‘Don’t Care’ : Joe Hart tells Jesse Lingard off for ‘losing his head’ in Slovenia (Video)October 12, 2016
- Are you watching, Pep? England’s Joe Hart produced stunning saves v Slovenia [Tweets & Video]October 11, 2016
- Joe Hart posts classy Instagram message to Malta keeper Andrew HoggOctober 8, 2016
- Man City’s Kevin De Bruyne is injured, will miss Man United gameOctober 25, 2016
- Rap Battle: Pep Guardiola vs Jose Mourinho (video)October 25, 2016
- Man United v Man City: EFL Cup preview, line-ups & predictionsOctober 25, 2016
- Ilkay Gundogan gets a birthday cake from Man City fan, Yaya Toure won’t be happy [Tweet]October 24, 2016