- Adriano announces on Twitter that he’s signed for Ligue 2 club Le Havre
- Harry Kane posts Christmas Jumper pic on Instagram as Spurs head to Leicester
- Italian legend Christian Vieri shared a racy Christmas message from a female admirer [Picture]
- Andy Murray bags an Alexis Sanchez Arsenal shirt for Christmas!
- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
Man City keeper Joe Hart squared up to Hull’s George Boyd and gave him a piece of his mind after awful dive [Vines]
Hull’s George Boyd took a terrible tumble in the City box late on at the KC today.
Boyd was neither booked for his galling simulation, nor was a penalty given against City keeper Joe Hart, so the ref funked it.
And Hart let Boyd know exactly what he thought of his cheating, squaring right up to him, and needing Demichelis to drag him away before it turned ugly.
Not lipreading expert, but he called Boyd a ‘facking kahnt’ by the looks of it. Well in.
- Updated: March 15, 2014