Man City keeper Joe Hart squared up to Hull’s George Boyd and gave him a piece of his mind after awful dive [Vines]
Hull’s George Boyd took a terrible tumble in the City box late on at the KC today.
Boyd was neither booked for his galling simulation, nor was a penalty given against City keeper Joe Hart, so the ref funked it.
And Hart let Boyd know exactly what he thought of his cheating, squaring right up to him, and needing Demichelis to drag him away before it turned ugly.
Not lipreading expert, but he called Boyd a ‘facking kahnt’ by the looks of it. Well in.
Watch Live Stream
- Torino loan GK Joe Hart makes strongest indication yet that his Manchester City career is overDecember 1, 2016
- Joe Hart posts amusing video after Torino win, unsure of England squad placeNovember 5, 2016
- Man City loanee Joe Hart produces a howler to gift Mauro Icardi (Inter Milan) a goal (Video)October 26, 2016
- Joe Hart trends online as Man City’s Claudio Bravo sent off for howler v Barcelona [Best Tweets]October 19, 2016
- Watch Willian’s goal for Chelsea at Man City from the perfect angle (video)December 6, 2016
- Atletico Madrid are making serious money from Sergio Aguero’s success at Man CityDecember 6, 2016
- Man City v Celtic: Champions League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 6, 2016
- Sergio Aguero hit with a four game ban for horror tackle on David LuizDecember 5, 2016