Man City keeper Joe Hart squared up to Hull’s George Boyd and gave him a piece of his mind after awful dive [Vines]
- March 15, 2014
Hull’s George Boyd took a terrible tumble in the City box late on at the KC today.
Boyd was neither booked for his galling simulation, nor was a penalty given against City keeper Joe Hart, so the ref funked it.
And Hart let Boyd know exactly what he thought of his cheating, squaring right up to him, and needing Demichelis to drag him away before it turned ugly.
Not lipreading expert, but he called Boyd a ‘facking kahnt’ by the looks of it. Well in.
- Joe Hart was undoubtedly the hero of the penalty shootout as Man City beat Roma [Offici...
- Raheem Sterling scores goals in Man City training, Joe Hart does pushups as a forfeit [...
- Man City players join with lucky fans to unveil new Nike home kit for the 2015/16 seaso...
- Man City goalie Joe Hart is the unlikely friend of rapper 50 Cent [Instagram]
- Joe Hart looking forward to Wayne Rooney breaking England’s goalscoring record [V...
- Man City keeper Joe Hart on his record fourth Golden Gloves award [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi