Man City keeper Joe Hart squared up to Hull’s George Boyd and gave him a piece of his mind after awful dive [Vines]
- March 15, 2014
Hull’s George Boyd took a terrible tumble in the City box late on at the KC today.
Boyd was neither booked for his galling simulation, nor was a penalty given against City keeper Joe Hart, so the ref funked it.
And Hart let Boyd know exactly what he thought of his cheating, squaring right up to him, and needing Demichelis to drag him away before it turned ugly.
Not lipreading expert, but he called Boyd a ‘facking kahnt’ by the looks of it. Well in.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]