Man City & Chelsea are battling it out to sign Juventus’ Paul Pogba [L’Equipe]
The papers around Europe are all singing off the same hymn sheet: Paul Pogba is being aggressively chased by the biggest clubs around.
According to their sources, Pogba is indeed being tracked by some of English football big boys, with Manchester City and Chelsea rumoured to be ready to pay up for the former Manchester United player.
Man City, facing the departure of Yaya Toure from the Etihad, have earmarked Pogba as the Ivorian’s successor. City are willing to pay north of 40 million euros for the star, having previously lodged that bid with the Turin giants in May.
As for Chelsea, Jose Mourinho is ready to bid 70 million euros to land Pogba, if the rumours are true.
Yet, with all that said, L’Equipe confirm that Pogba is under contract at Juevntus until the summer of 2016, and thus the Bianconeri currently hold all the cards on whether to let their star midfielder leave.
- Good Guy John Terry shoots for Love, nominates former Chelsea teammates (Video)
- The 10 best passers in the Premier League so far, featuring Arsenal & Chelsea stars
- Jose Mourinho threatens to kill himself if Chelsea replace him with Brendan Rodgers (Sp...
- Jose Mourinho admits Chelsea’s results have been bad, thanks Roman Abramovich [Ga...
- Juventus defender Martin Caceres destroys his Ferrari in a drink driving crash [Pictures]
- Juventus legend Gianluigi Buffon admits he’s open to a move to the Premier League
- Napoli beat Juventus thanks to Gonzalo Higuain’s brilliant solo goal (Video)
- Paul Pogba’s agent Mino Raiola: Fergie only likes those who obey him (Quotes)