- Supposed Arsenal & Man United target Christoph Kramer signs a new Bayer Leverkusen deal
- Golazo! Sheffield Wednesday U18 star Jonathan Fusco (17) scores long range beauty [Video]
- Fulham’s Lasse Vigen Christensen ran the full pitch to score v Sheffield Wednesday [Official Video]
- Barcelona SC’s Alex Bolanos sent off v Emelec for a horror tackle on his brother Miller Bolanos [Video]
- Man United legend Sir Alex Ferguson explains Fergie time – “I never looked at my watch” [Video]
Man City & Chelsea are battling it out to sign Juventus’ Paul Pogba [L'Equipe]
The papers around Europe are all singing off the same hymn sheet: Paul Pogba is being aggressively chased by the biggest clubs around.
According to their sources, Pogba is indeed being tracked by some of English football big boys, with Manchester City and Chelsea rumoured to be ready to pay up for the former Manchester United player.
Man City, facing the departure of Yaya Toure from the Etihad, have earmarked Pogba as the Ivorian’s successor. City are willing to pay north of 40 million euros for the star, having previously lodged that bid with the Turin giants in May.
As for Chelsea, Jose Mourinho is ready to bid 70 million euros to land Pogba, if the rumours are true.
Yet, with all that said, L’Equipe confirm that Pogba is under contract at Juevntus until the summer of 2016, and thus the Bianconeri currently hold all the cards on whether to let their star midfielder leave.
- Updated: July 6, 2014