Man City & Chelsea are battling it out to sign Juventus’ Paul Pogba [L’Equipe]
- July 6, 2014
The papers around Europe are all singing off the same hymn sheet: Paul Pogba is being aggressively chased by the biggest clubs around.
According to their sources, Pogba is indeed being tracked by some of English football big boys, with Manchester City and Chelsea rumoured to be ready to pay up for the former Manchester United player.
Man City, facing the departure of Yaya Toure from the Etihad, have earmarked Pogba as the Ivorian’s successor. City are willing to pay north of 40 million euros for the star, having previously lodged that bid with the Turin giants in May.
As for Chelsea, Jose Mourinho is ready to bid 70 million euros to land Pogba, if the rumours are true.
Yet, with all that said, L’Equipe confirm that Pogba is under contract at Juevntus until the summer of 2016, and thus the Bianconeri currently hold all the cards on whether to let their star midfielder leave.
- Drake scores a penalty past Chelsea legend Didier Drogba [Instagram video]
- Chelsea YouTuber @feroze17 welcomes Radamel Falcao to the club with classy video
- Diego Costa smashes into people and scores nutmeg during futsal friendly in Kuwait [Video]
- Diego Costa says he’d love to have Arda Turan and his kebabs at Chelsea [Bugün]
- John Terry puts in comedic performance in new ad for Chelsea HD TV [Video]
- Fiorentina threaten to take legal action after Mohamed Salah backs out of loan agreement
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi