Man City captain Vincent Kompany: ‘At 11 v 11 we showed Barcelona too much respect, they were there for the taking’
- February 18, 2014
Man City captain ‘Vinny’ Kompany took an interesting view of his side’s defeat to Barcelona tonight.
Kompany told ITV’s reporter that he felt City showed Barcelona too much respect at 11 v 11, and that the Spanish champions were ‘there for the taking’.
Kompany also lamented the refereeing, insisting that most of the fouls that were blown against City would be waved away as fair tackles in the Premier League.
Overall, Kompany looks like he left a lot of regrets behind him on the pitch, and is already looking forward to the return leg in 3 weeks time.
- Pedro’s mother says her son is leaving Barcelona, moving to England [Cadena Ser A...
- Back to business: Barcelona’s deadly MSN trio are reunited in training (Video)
- Barcelona president Jose Maria Bartomeu ‘does not foresee’ Pedro departure
- Barcelona fan cries hysterically as Pedro refuses to deny Man United links (Video)
- Messi returns to Barcelona training a week early along with Neymar (Video)
- Liverpool represantives in Barcelona to tie up loan deal for Adama Traore [RAC 1]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi