Man City boss Manuel Pellegrini slams Jose Mourinho for describing Chelsea as a ‘little horse’ [video]
- February 7, 2014
Earlier this week, Jose Mourinho’s Chelsea side pulled off a brilliant 1-0 win at Manchester City to blow open the title race.
In his post match comments, Jose Mourinho described his Chelsea side as a little horse that needs feeding.
Manuel Pellegrini was asked about Mourinho’s comments and responded by criticising his fellow manager.
Pellegrini said: “Maybe it is a small horse if the manager thinks like that. It can be a little horse but very rich.
“This is the team that spends most money in the last 10 years, it is the team that spends most money this year and the team that spends the most money in the transfer window so little but rich.”
- Fiorentina threaten to take legal action after Mohamed Salah backs out of loan agreement
- Chelsea youngster Mario Pasalic joins Monaco on loan as part of Falcao deal [Video]
- Done Deal: Chelsea secure season-long loan of Falcao from AS Monaco
- Barcelona have beaten Chelsea to signing of €35m Arda Turan [TalkSport]
- Former Arsenal & Chelsea striker Nicolas Anelka becomes a player manager in India ...
- Juventus consider bid for Chelsea midfielder Willian [Mirror]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi