Man City boss Manuel Pellegrini slams Jose Mourinho for describing Chelsea as a ‘little horse’ [video]
- February 7, 2014
Earlier this week, Jose Mourinho’s Chelsea side pulled off a brilliant 1-0 win at Manchester City to blow open the title race.
In his post match comments, Jose Mourinho described his Chelsea side as a little horse that needs feeding.
Manuel Pellegrini was asked about Mourinho’s comments and responded by criticising his fellow manager.
Pellegrini said: “Maybe it is a small horse if the manager thinks like that. It can be a little horse but very rich.
“This is the team that spends most money in the last 10 years, it is the team that spends most money this year and the team that spends the most money in the transfer window so little but rich.”
- Augsberg defender Abdul Rahman Baba agrees personal terms With Chelsea [Bild]
- Photoshoppers get Man United’s pitchfork-wielding Juan Mata to go on the rampage ...
- Bemused Chelsea fans react to reports of potential £15m bid for Tottenham’s Danny...
- Chelsea’s Dom Solanke begins training with Vitesse ahead of a loan move [Picture]
- Rio Ferdinand advises John Stones to pick Manchester United over Chelsea
- Hector Bellerin admits finally beating Chelsea is a weight off Arsenal’s shoulder...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi