Man City boss Manuel Pellegrini rules Sergio Aguero out of Southampton game; Will be fit for Liverpool [Video]
Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini has a tough game this weekend, hosting Mauricio Pochettino’s in-form Southampton to the Etihad.
Star striker Sergio Aguero has struggled with injury this year and hasn’t featured since City were eliminated by barcelona in the Champions League.
In his Friday press conference, Pellegrini said “Sergio is OK but he needs more work to be 100% fit”.
Ruling Aguero out of the Southampton game, Pellegrini said “Next week against Liverpool he will not have any problems”.
The South American manager believes the title race will go to the final day of the season. Watch the presser below.
Watch Live Stream
- Pep Guardiola’s interesting response to question about Yaya Toure’s drink driving charge (Video)December 9, 2016
- Leicester v Man City: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 9, 2016
- Man City table pong challenge: Gael Clichy v Fabian Delph (video)December 7, 2016
- Celtic fan gets arrested in Manchester for one of the stupidest ever reasonsDecember 7, 2016
- Former Man City boss Manuel Pellegrini appointed as manager of Hebei China FortuneAugust 27, 2016
- Spoof of Manuel Pellegrini’s last Man City interview (Video)May 16, 2016
- Yaya Toure makes Manuel Pellegrini throw Man City jacket into away support (Video)May 15, 2016
- Manuel Pellegrini asked super awkward question about Man City fans during farewell (Video)May 8, 2016
- In-depth Fantasy Football previews: Man United v Spurs & how to replace AgueroDecember 9, 2016
- Atletico Madrid are making serious money from Sergio Aguero’s success at Man CityDecember 6, 2016
- Sergio Aguero hit with a four game ban for horror tackle on David LuizDecember 5, 2016
- FPL managers rush to sell Sergio Aguero, Spurs & Chelsea men top replacementsDecember 4, 2016