Man City boss Manuel Pellegrini rules Sergio Aguero out of Southampton game; Will be fit for Liverpool [Video]
- April 4, 2014
Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini has a tough game this weekend, hosting Mauricio Pochettino’s in-form Southampton to the Etihad.
Star striker Sergio Aguero has struggled with injury this year and hasn’t featured since City were eliminated by barcelona in the Champions League.
In his Friday press conference, Pellegrini said “Sergio is OK but he needs more work to be 100% fit”.
Ruling Aguero out of the Southampton game, Pellegrini said “Next week against Liverpool he will not have any problems”.
The South American manager believes the title race will go to the final day of the season. Watch the presser below.
- Man City may spend almost £100m on Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling & Kevin De Br...
- Man City are on the verge of signing Aston Villa’s Fabian Delph in £8m transfer
- Yaya Toure talks about his five best Manchester City goals [Video]
- Man City players join with lucky fans to unveil new Nike home kit for the 2015/16 seaso...
- Man City offer Bayer Leverkusen €35m for winger Karim Bellarabi [Hamburger Morgenpost]
- Man United’s Rafael da Silva snapped wearing a shirt with a Man City looking badg...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi