Man City boss Manuel Pellegrini rules Sergio Aguero out of Southampton game; Will be fit for Liverpool [Video]
Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini has a tough game this weekend, hosting Mauricio Pochettino’s in-form Southampton to the Etihad.
Star striker Sergio Aguero has struggled with injury this year and hasn’t featured since City were eliminated by barcelona in the Champions League.
In his Friday press conference, Pellegrini said “Sergio is OK but he needs more work to be 100% fit”.
Ruling Aguero out of the Southampton game, Pellegrini said “Next week against Liverpool he will not have any problems”.
The South American manager believes the title race will go to the final day of the season. Watch the presser below.
Watch Live Stream
- Kevin De Bruyne’s injury may trigger a special coming together for the Hazard brothers [HLN]September 26, 2016
- Arsenal & Liverpool stars joined by Paul Pogba & Sergio Aguero in the BBC XI of the weekSeptember 26, 2016
- Manchester City loanee Bersant Celina scores again for FC Twente (video)September 25, 2016
- Pep Guardiola is changing English football at Man City (Sky Video)September 25, 2016
- Former Man City boss Manuel Pellegrini appointed as manager of Hebei China FortuneAugust 27, 2016
- Spoof of Manuel Pellegrini’s last Man City interview (Video)May 16, 2016
- Yaya Toure makes Manuel Pellegrini throw Man City jacket into away support (Video)May 15, 2016
- Manuel Pellegrini asked super awkward question about Man City fans during farewell (Video)May 8, 2016
- Sergio Aguero scores for FPL users, Zlatan Ibrahimovic doesn’t [Tweets]September 24, 2016
- Man City’s Sergio Aguero boosts his stats with hat-trick v MonchengladbachSeptember 14, 2016
- Nice Try: Jose Mourinho says Man City will be more difficult without Sergio ‘Kun’ Aguero (Video)September 9, 2016
- FPL GW 4: Captain Zlatan & why Aguero hasn’t forced us into a wildcard… yetSeptember 9, 2016