Man City boss Manuel Pellegrini confirms striker Sergio Aguero ruled out for a month [video]
Manchester City top scorer and star player Sergio Aguero has struggled with injury this season.
The Premier League’s second highest goalscorer has already missed a lengthy part of the season through injury and picked up a hamstring injury during City’s win at Tottenham.
In Manuel Pellegrini’s Friday press conference, the Man City manager confirmed Aguero would be out for another month.
The key striker will be a huge miss in Man City’s first leg against Barcelona and huge games against Chelsea in the League and the FA Cup.
Watch Live Stream
- A Chelsea legend convinced Eric Bailly to reject Man City to work with Jose Mourinho [Times]July 31, 2016
- Paul Pogba to Man United & John Stones to Man City are virtually done deals (BBC Audio)July 30, 2016
- Awesome: Pep Guardiola surprises more Man City fans in a taxi (Video)July 29, 2016
- Gabriel Jesus admits that a deal is done with Manchester City [Fox Sports Brazil]July 28, 2016
- Spoof of Manuel Pellegrini’s last Man City interview (Video)May 16, 2016
- Yaya Toure makes Manuel Pellegrini throw Man City jacket into away support (Video)May 15, 2016
- Manuel Pellegrini asked super awkward question about Man City fans during farewell (Video)May 8, 2016
- Etihad 3/4 empty for Manuel Pellegrini’s farewell speech after Man City v Arsenal (Video & Tweets)May 8, 2016
- Borussia Dortmund 1 – Man City 1: Sergio Aguero & Christian Pulisic score (Official Videos)July 28, 2016
- An out of shape Sergio Aguero sucks at Football Tennis v Nasri (Video)July 27, 2016
- Pep Guardiola denies Man City players are overweight; this picture of Kun Aguero suggests otherwiseJuly 27, 2016
- Leonel Aguero talks about his son quitting Argentina after Leo Messi [Paladar Rojo]July 5, 2016