Man City boss Manuel Pellegrini confirms striker Sergio Aguero ruled out for a month [video]
Manchester City top scorer and star player Sergio Aguero has struggled with injury this season.
The Premier League’s second highest goalscorer has already missed a lengthy part of the season through injury and picked up a hamstring injury during City’s win at Tottenham.
In Manuel Pellegrini’s Friday press conference, the Man City manager confirmed Aguero would be out for another month.
The key striker will be a huge miss in Man City’s first leg against Barcelona and huge games against Chelsea in the League and the FA Cup.
Watch Live Stream
- Man City’s Kevin De Bruyne is injured, will miss Man United gameOctober 25, 2016
- Rap Battle: Pep Guardiola vs Jose Mourinho (video)October 25, 2016
- Man United v Man City: EFL Cup preview, line-ups & predictionsOctober 25, 2016
- Ilkay Gundogan gets a birthday cake from Man City fan, Yaya Toure won’t be happy [Tweet]October 24, 2016
- Former Man City boss Manuel Pellegrini appointed as manager of Hebei China FortuneAugust 27, 2016
- Spoof of Manuel Pellegrini’s last Man City interview (Video)May 16, 2016
- Yaya Toure makes Manuel Pellegrini throw Man City jacket into away support (Video)May 15, 2016
- Manuel Pellegrini asked super awkward question about Man City fans during farewell (Video)May 8, 2016
- Kompany & Sergio Aguero start: Manchester City v Southampton [Team Sheets]October 23, 2016
- The Mirror completely twist Pep Guardiola’s words about Sergio Aguero (Backpage & Video)October 21, 2016
- Pep Guardiola’s decision to drop Sergio Aguero at Barça wasn’t purely tactical [Graham Hunter]October 21, 2016
- Pep Guardiola reacts to accusations he’s forcing Aguero and Kompany out of Man City (Video)October 21, 2016