Man City boss Manuel Pellegrini confirms striker Sergio Aguero ruled out for a month [video]
Manchester City top scorer and star player Sergio Aguero has struggled with injury this season.
The Premier League’s second highest goalscorer has already missed a lengthy part of the season through injury and picked up a hamstring injury during City’s win at Tottenham.
In Manuel Pellegrini’s Friday press conference, the Man City manager confirmed Aguero would be out for another month.
The key striker will be a huge miss in Man City’s first leg against Barcelona and huge games against Chelsea in the League and the FA Cup.
Watch Live Stream
- Man City v Chelsea is the game of the weekend and here’s the stats previewDecember 2, 2016
- Chelsea boss Conte says letting Kevin De Bruyne go was a massive mistakeDecember 2, 2016
- In-depth Fantasy Football previews: Man City v Chelsea & how to replace CoutinhoDecember 2, 2016
- Man City v Chelsea: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 1, 2016
- Former Man City boss Manuel Pellegrini appointed as manager of Hebei China FortuneAugust 27, 2016
- Spoof of Manuel Pellegrini’s last Man City interview (Video)May 16, 2016
- Yaya Toure makes Manuel Pellegrini throw Man City jacket into away support (Video)May 15, 2016
- Manuel Pellegrini asked super awkward question about Man City fans during farewell (Video)May 8, 2016
- Sergio Aguero scores many FPL points with brace against Burnley [Tweets]November 26, 2016
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola gives Sergio Aguero & Vincent Kompany injury updatesNovember 25, 2016
- Argentina confirm starting XI for Brazil match, Sergio Aguero droppedNovember 10, 2016
- Man City striker Sergio Aguero confirms his next clubNovember 10, 2016