Man City boss Manuel Pellegrini confirms striker Sergio Aguero ruled out for a month [video]
Manchester City top scorer and star player Sergio Aguero has struggled with injury this season.
The Premier League’s second highest goalscorer has already missed a lengthy part of the season through injury and picked up a hamstring injury during City’s win at Tottenham.
In Manuel Pellegrini’s Friday press conference, the Man City manager confirmed Aguero would be out for another month.
The key striker will be a huge miss in Man City’s first leg against Barcelona and huge games against Chelsea in the League and the FA Cup.
- Robinho speaks about his Manchester City spell in new feature-length interview (Video)
- Uefa 2015 Team of the Year nominees released, only includes one player from Arsenal & Chelsea
- After dumping Marouane Fellaini, Playboy model dumps Man City teenager [Nieuwsblad]
- Jamie Carragher & Gary Neville dissect Man City 1 – Liverpool 4 (Video)
- Manuel Pellegrini admits he wanted to play Kelechi Iheanacho (19) last season (Video)
- Yaya Toure says he only stayed at Man City because of father figure Manuel Pellegrini [Quotes]
- Both LVG & Manuel Pellegrini claim penalty injustice after Man United 0-0 Man City (video)
- Manuel Pellegrini drops hint that Vincent Kompany won’t start Manchester derby (Video)
- EA SPORTS release awesome FIFA16 Christmas advert ft Leo Messi & Sergio Aguero
- Joe Hart & Sergio Aguero make a dream come true for a brave young Man City fan (Video)
- Man City’s Toni Duggan turns to Twitter to deny rumours she’s dating Sergio Aguero
- Argentinian TV claim that Sergio Aguero has started dating Man City ladies star Toni Duggan (Video)