Man City boss Manuel Pellegrini confirms Sergio Aguero is injured; Still lots to do in title race [Video]
Manchester City moved one step closer to the title last night, after Liverpool slipped up at Crystal Palace.
Speaking to the press today, Manuel Pellegrini confirmed Sergio Aguero is not in the squad for tomorrow due to a groin injury.
He told his players to focus on Aston Villa, not the league title.
Watch Live Stream
- Liverpool’s Joel Matip reveals why he chose club over countryDecember 10, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp slams Bournemouth’s Steve Cook for Karius admissionDecember 10, 2016
- Liverpool forward turned down Man United and Bayern MunichDecember 10, 2016
- Liverpool & Spurs eyeing January move for Javier ‘Chicharito’ Hernandez [Mirror]December 9, 2016
- Pep Guardiola claims FIFA need to change the way substitutes workDecember 10, 2016
- Man City’s Claudio Bravo responds to criticismDecember 10, 2016
- Pep Guardiola’s interesting response to question about Yaya Toure’s drink driving charge (Video)December 9, 2016
- Leicester v Man City: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 9, 2016
- Former Man City boss Manuel Pellegrini appointed as manager of Hebei China FortuneAugust 27, 2016
- Spoof of Manuel Pellegrini’s last Man City interview (Video)May 16, 2016
- Yaya Toure makes Manuel Pellegrini throw Man City jacket into away support (Video)May 15, 2016
- Manuel Pellegrini asked super awkward question about Man City fans during farewell (Video)May 8, 2016