Man City boss Manuel Pellegrini confirms Sergio Aguero is injured; Still lots to do in title race [Video]
Manchester City moved one step closer to the title last night, after Liverpool slipped up at Crystal Palace.
Speaking to the press today, Manuel Pellegrini confirmed Sergio Aguero is not in the squad for tomorrow due to a groin injury.
He told his players to focus on Aston Villa, not the league title.
Watch Live Stream
- Loris Karius says he intends to uproot Simon Mignolet as Liverpool number one (Video)May 25th, 2016
- Liverpool “very close” to completing €60m deal for Porto star Yacine Brahimi [A Bola]May 25th, 2016
- New Liverpool signing Loris Karius discusses move from Mainz on InstagramMay 25th, 2016
- Done Deal: Liverpool sign Loris Karius from Mainz (Video)May 24th, 2016
- Martin Demichelis picks more Man United than Man City players in dream 5-a-side team (Video)May 25th, 2016
- N’Golo Kante rejects new Leicester deal, Arsenal remain favourites [La Parisien]May 25th, 2016
- Manchester City to announce £20m deal for Dortmund star Ilkay Gundogan today [BILD]May 24th, 2016
- Man City set to spent big money on BVB’s Ilkay Gundogan even though he’s injured [Kic...May 22nd, 2016
- Spoof of Manuel Pellegrini’s last Man City interview (Video)May 16th, 2016
- Yaya Toure makes Manuel Pellegrini throw Man City jacket into away support (Video)May 15th, 2016
- Manuel Pellegrini asked super awkward question about Man City fans during farewell (Video)May 8th, 2016
- Etihad 3/4 empty for Manuel Pellegrini’s farewell speech after Man City v Arsenal (Video ...May 8th, 2016