Man City boss Manuel Pellegrini confirms Sergio Aguero is injured; Still lots to do in title race [Video]
- May 6, 2014
Manchester City moved one step closer to the title last night, after Liverpool slipped up at Crystal Palace.
Speaking to the press today, Manuel Pellegrini confirmed Sergio Aguero is not in the squad for tomorrow due to a groin injury.
He told his players to focus on Aston Villa, not the league title.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]