Man City boss Manuel Pellegrini confirms Sergio Aguero is fit; Claims Liverpool wanted him as manager [Video]
It’s crunch time for Liverpool and Manchester City this weekend, with the two title contenders going head-to-head on Sunday.
Speaking in his Friday press conference, Pellegrini confirmed key striker Sergio Aguero had been in training all week and is fit for the Liverpool game.
Aguero has struggled with injuries this season, but when fit has been incredibly lethal in front of goal.
At 3:10, Pellegrini confirms Liverpool contacted him about becoming their manager after he left Real Madrid.
Watch Live Stream
- Three lucky fans chat to former Liverpool star John Barnes on Skype (Video)May 28th, 2016
- Liverpool fans turn on UEFA as it transpires Mamadou Sakho was wrongfully banned for doping [Tweets]May 28th, 2016
- Ex-Liverpool man Steven Gerrard wishes Fernando Torres good luck in CL Final [Instagram]May 28th, 2016
- Liverpool’s Mamadou Sakho free to play after 1-month doping ban expires [L’Equipe]May 28th, 2016
- Pots revealed for next season’s CL group stage draw ft. Arsenal & Spurs in lower potsMay 29th, 2016
- Man City keeper Joe Hart makes unbelievable stop in England training (Video)May 27th, 2016
- Man United & Man City to fight it out for £45m rated John Stones [M.E.N]May 25th, 2016
- Martin Demichelis picks more Man United than Man City players in dream 5-a-side team (Video)May 25th, 2016
- Spoof of Manuel Pellegrini’s last Man City interview (Video)May 16th, 2016
- Yaya Toure makes Manuel Pellegrini throw Man City jacket into away support (Video)May 15th, 2016
- Manuel Pellegrini asked super awkward question about Man City fans during farewell (Video)May 8th, 2016
- Etihad 3/4 empty for Manuel Pellegrini’s farewell speech after Man City v Arsenal (Video ...May 8th, 2016