Man City boss Manuel Pellegrini confirms Sergio Aguero is fit; Claims Liverpool wanted him as manager [Video]
It’s crunch time for Liverpool and Manchester City this weekend, with the two title contenders going head-to-head on Sunday.
Speaking in his Friday press conference, Pellegrini confirmed key striker Sergio Aguero had been in training all week and is fit for the Liverpool game.
Aguero has struggled with injuries this season, but when fit has been incredibly lethal in front of goal.
At 3:10, Pellegrini confirms Liverpool contacted him about becoming their manager after he left Real Madrid.
- How the PL table would look if every Paul Merson prediction was correct [Graphic]
- 442oons: Jurgen Klopp goes heavy metal after Man City 1-4 Liverpool (video)
- Steven Gerrard confirms he is to train with Liverpool next week & is excited to work with Ju...
- Steven Gerrard believes the ‘Klopp Effect’ is taking hold at Liverpool (Video)
- Manuel Pellegrini admits he wanted to play Kelechi Iheanacho (19) last season (Video)
- Yaya Toure says he only stayed at Man City because of father figure Manuel Pellegrini [Quotes]
- Both LVG & Manuel Pellegrini claim penalty injustice after Man United 0-0 Man City (video)
- Manuel Pellegrini drops hint that Vincent Kompany won’t start Manchester derby (Video)