Man City boss Manuel Pellegrini confirms Sergio Aguero is fit; Claims Liverpool wanted him as manager [Video]
It’s crunch time for Liverpool and Manchester City this weekend, with the two title contenders going head-to-head on Sunday.
Speaking in his Friday press conference, Pellegrini confirmed key striker Sergio Aguero had been in training all week and is fit for the Liverpool game.
Aguero has struggled with injuries this season, but when fit has been incredibly lethal in front of goal.
At 3:10, Pellegrini confirms Liverpool contacted him about becoming their manager after he left Real Madrid.
Watch Live Stream
- New Liverpool GK Karius ruled out with broken hand, fans dread being stuck with Mignolet [Tweets]July 30, 2016
- Daniel Sturridge posts amusing video from Liverpool’s 3rd kit launchJuly 29, 2016
- Ovie Ejaria’s impressive individual highlights for Liverpool v Chelsea (Video)July 28, 2016
- Chelsea official Twitter attacked for outrageous Cesc Fabregas claim during Liverpool game [Tweets]July 28, 2016
- Paul Pogba to Man United & John Stones to Man City are virtually done deals (BBC Audio)July 30, 2016
- Awesome: Pep Guardiola surprises more Man City fans in a taxi (Video)July 29, 2016
- Gabriel Jesus admits that a deal is done with Manchester City [Fox Sports Brazil]July 28, 2016
- Manchester City force fan to apologise on Twitter over Adam Johnson prank [Tweets]July 28, 2016
- Spoof of Manuel Pellegrini’s last Man City interview (Video)May 16, 2016
- Yaya Toure makes Manuel Pellegrini throw Man City jacket into away support (Video)May 15, 2016
- Manuel Pellegrini asked super awkward question about Man City fans during farewell (Video)May 8, 2016
- Etihad 3/4 empty for Manuel Pellegrini’s farewell speech after Man City v Arsenal (Video & Tweets)May 8, 2016