Man City boss Manuel Pellegrini confirms Sergio Aguero is fit; Claims Liverpool wanted him as manager [Video]
- April 11, 2014
It’s crunch time for Liverpool and Manchester City this weekend, with the two title contenders going head-to-head on Sunday.
Speaking in his Friday press conference, Pellegrini confirmed key striker Sergio Aguero had been in training all week and is fit for the Liverpool game.
Aguero has struggled with injuries this season, but when fit has been incredibly lethal in front of goal.
At 3:10, Pellegrini confirms Liverpool contacted him about becoming their manager after he left Real Madrid.
- Spine: Steven Gerrard posts Instagram picture of a classic Liverpool team
- Done Deal: Liverpool confirm signing Allan from Internacional, he’s immediately s...
- Bryan Robson and Denis Irwin recreate famous Man United goals v Liverpool (Video)
- Rating the starting XIs of the Premier League top 6, ft. Chelsea & Arsenal (video)
- Liverpool’s Jose Enrique deletes Twitter & Instagram accounts to focus on fo...
- Liverpool defender Jose Enrique closing in on a move to West Brom [Sky Sports]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...