Man City boss Manuel Pellegrini confirms Sergio Aguero is fit; Claims Liverpool wanted him as manager [Video]
It’s crunch time for Liverpool and Manchester City this weekend, with the two title contenders going head-to-head on Sunday.
Speaking in his Friday press conference, Pellegrini confirmed key striker Sergio Aguero had been in training all week and is fit for the Liverpool game.
Aguero has struggled with injuries this season, but when fit has been incredibly lethal in front of goal.
At 3:10, Pellegrini confirms Liverpool contacted him about becoming their manager after he left Real Madrid.
Watch Live Stream
- Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool are worse at defending than under Brendan RodgersDecember 7, 2016
- Liverpool pair Lucas & Mignolet post pictures from Barcelona CL matchDecember 7, 2016
- Liverpool’s Loris Karius is actually outperforming Man United’s David De GeaDecember 7, 2016
- Liverpool fans will love Dirk Kuyt’s story about the stick he took from Manchester United fans (Video)December 6, 2016
- Man City table pong challenge: Gael Clichy v Fabian Delph (video)December 7, 2016
- Celtic fan gets arrested in Manchester for one of the stupidest ever reasonsDecember 7, 2016
- Who is Phil Foden? Man City name 16-year-old in UCL squad vs CelticDecember 6, 2016
- Watch Willian’s goal for Chelsea at Man City from the perfect angle (video)December 6, 2016
- Former Man City boss Manuel Pellegrini appointed as manager of Hebei China FortuneAugust 27, 2016
- Spoof of Manuel Pellegrini’s last Man City interview (Video)May 16, 2016
- Yaya Toure makes Manuel Pellegrini throw Man City jacket into away support (Video)May 15, 2016
- Manuel Pellegrini asked super awkward question about Man City fans during farewell (Video)May 8, 2016