- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Man City are ready to make a “huge investment” to sign Liverpool’s Luis Suarez [Sunday Times]
- Updated: April 5, 2014
Transfer season is back in vogue on the splash of the Sunday Times’ sports section this weekend in an article involving Manchester City and LIverpool.
According to the somewhat respected broadsheet, “Man City are plotting ‘huge investment’ in Suarez”.
Just last week Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers discussed how much money a team would have to front in order to prise Suarez from Anfield, and the price was set at £100 million.
Perhaps the only team in English football with deep enough pockets for such an audacious bid is Manchester City, and now the Sunday Times are linking the Citizens to such a plan.
Whether Suarez-to-City becomes this summer’s Suarez-to-Arsenal saga remains to be seen.