Man City are ready to make a “huge investment” to sign Liverpool’s Luis Suarez [Sunday Times]
- April 5, 2014
Transfer season is back in vogue on the splash of the Sunday Times’ sports section this weekend in an article involving Manchester City and LIverpool.
According to the somewhat respected broadsheet, “Man City are plotting ‘huge investment’ in Suarez”.
Just last week Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers discussed how much money a team would have to front in order to prise Suarez from Anfield, and the price was set at £100 million.
Perhaps the only team in English football with deep enough pockets for such an audacious bid is Manchester City, and now the Sunday Times are linking the Citizens to such a plan.
Whether Suarez-to-City becomes this summer’s Suarez-to-Arsenal saga remains to be seen.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...