Man City are ready to make a “huge investment” to sign Liverpool’s Luis Suarez [Sunday Times]
- April 5, 2014
Transfer season is back in vogue on the splash of the Sunday Times’ sports section this weekend in an article involving Manchester City and LIverpool.
According to the somewhat respected broadsheet, “Man City are plotting ‘huge investment’ in Suarez”.
Just last week Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers discussed how much money a team would have to front in order to prise Suarez from Anfield, and the price was set at £100 million.
Perhaps the only team in English football with deep enough pockets for such an audacious bid is Manchester City, and now the Sunday Times are linking the Citizens to such a plan.
Whether Suarez-to-City becomes this summer’s Suarez-to-Arsenal saga remains to be seen.
- Dejan Lovren deletes his Instagram account after abuse from Liverpool fans (Tweets)
- Slaven Bilic tries to explain West Ham’s incredible away form this season
- Chelsea & Liverpool lose, Kamara gets the giggles: Best of Soccer Saturday (video)
- Liverpool were sh*te, w*nk & Dejan Lovren was f*cking abysmal v West Ham (Redmen T...
- West Ham fan gets a tattoo to celebrate beating Liverpool 3-0 (Picture & Tweets)
- Dejan Lovren destroyed on Twitter as Liverpool lose 3-0 at home to West Ham
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...