Man City are ready to make a “huge investment” to sign Liverpool’s Luis Suarez [Sunday Times]
- April 5, 2014
Transfer season is back in vogue on the splash of the Sunday Times’ sports section this weekend in an article involving Manchester City and LIverpool.
According to the somewhat respected broadsheet, “Man City are plotting ‘huge investment’ in Suarez”.
Just last week Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers discussed how much money a team would have to front in order to prise Suarez from Anfield, and the price was set at £100 million.
Perhaps the only team in English football with deep enough pockets for such an audacious bid is Manchester City, and now the Sunday Times are linking the Citizens to such a plan.
Whether Suarez-to-City becomes this summer’s Suarez-to-Arsenal saga remains to be seen.
- I had to leave Liverpool: Rickie Lambert gives 1st interview as a West Brom player (Video)
- Christian Benteke inherits Liverpool Number 9 shirt from Rickie Lambert [Echo]
- Man City’s Raheem Sterling blocks Liverpool Echo journo James Pearce on Twitter
- Former Man City striker Mario Balotelli is told that his Liverpool career is over [Inde...
- Liverpool represantives in Barcelona to tie up loan deal for Adama Traore [RAC 1]
- Joao Carlos Teixeira scored a stunning 40 yard lob for Liverpool in friendly (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi