Man City are ready to make a “huge investment” to sign Liverpool’s Luis Suarez [Sunday Times]
Transfer season is back in vogue on the splash of the Sunday Times’ sports section this weekend in an article involving Manchester City and LIverpool.
According to the somewhat respected broadsheet, “Man City are plotting ‘huge investment’ in Suarez”.
Just last week Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers discussed how much money a team would have to front in order to prise Suarez from Anfield, and the price was set at £100 million.
Perhaps the only team in English football with deep enough pockets for such an audacious bid is Manchester City, and now the Sunday Times are linking the Citizens to such a plan.
Whether Suarez-to-City becomes this summer’s Suarez-to-Arsenal saga remains to be seen.
Watch Live Stream
- Leading Sunday broadsheet link West Ham with signing a Liverpool star in JanuaryDecember 10, 2016
- Liverpool v West Ham: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 10, 2016
- Touchy: Liverpool’s Lucas Leiva doesn’t like people joking about his phone on TwitterDecember 10, 2016
- Liverpool’s Joel Matip reveals why he chose club over countryDecember 10, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo not included in the most expensive XI in world football [CIES]December 6, 2016
- Steven Gerrard reveals how Luis Suarez hooked him up for El ClasicoDecember 4, 2016
- Luis Suarez’s goal for Barcelona v Real Madrid shouldn’t have been allowedDecember 3, 2016
- Ex Liverpool striker Luis Suarez pens long and emotional Steven Gerrard tributeNovember 24, 2016
- John Stones drug tested after Leicester 4 – Man City 2 (video)December 10, 2016
- Journalist asks Pep about Man City not winning a tackle in 35 mins v Leicester. He didn’t like it (Video)December 10, 2016
- It’s not all Pep’s fault: Man City’s defensive signings over last 7 years are awfulDecember 10, 2016
- Jamie Carragher & the internet lay into Pep Guardiola & the Man City defenceDecember 10, 2016