Malaysian Star called Arsenal a “bunch of softies, too soft to mix with big boys” after losing to Man United [Picture]
It looks like the editor of the Sports section of the Malaysian Star is a Manchester United fan.
After David Moyes’ men recorded a 1-0 win over Arsenal last weekend, the write up of the game in the Malaysian Star was scathing of the showing from the Wenger Boys.
The front page wrap of the paper had the Arsenal crest next to the headline “Bunch of Softies”, before telling their readers:
Just when everyone (actually it’s just [Arsenal’s] supporters) thought that the Gunners were ready to complete a memorable week, Manchester United (who else?) showed that Arsene Wenger’s men are just too soft to mix it with the big boys.
The editorial made no mention of the fact that Arsenal remain top of the Premier League, with a five point advantage over the Red Devils.
See the Malaysian Star’s critique of Manchester United 1 – Arsenal 0 below.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal should start searching for a new manager as Arsene Wenger opens the door for EnglandSeptember 30, 2016
- Arsenal star Alex Iwobi plays FIFA and Chills with Copa 90 (Video)September 29, 2016
- It looks like Theo Walcott is finally making good on his Alexis Sanchez arrival warningSeptember 29, 2016
- Theo Walcott on playing at a different level, post Arsenal-Basel interview (video)September 29, 2016
- Who are Man United signing? Jose Mourinho with well-known Ukrainian agent Vadim Shablii [Instagram]September 30, 2016
- Man United & Real Madrid target Gelson Martins rejects a contract [Correio da Manha]September 30, 2016
- Man United midfielder named in the Europa League player of the week shortlistSeptember 30, 2016
- Man United fans don’t understand why Jose Mourinho dropped Ander Herrera (Full Time Devils Videos)September 30, 2016