- Neymar gave fans his entire football kit, leaving him standing in his boxers! [Video]
- Brilliant! Robinho pretends to be injured so that Neymar can drive cart around the pitch [Video]
- Angel Di Maria is asking Louis van Gaal to bring Nicolas Gaitan to Manchester United [Express]
- Roberto Carlos and Elano set up Ibson for fantastic futsal-esque goal in charity game [Video]
- Neymar pulls off ridiculously cheeky sombrero flick over opponent [Video]
Malaysian Star called Arsenal a “bunch of softies, too soft to mix with big boys” after losing to Man United [Picture]
It looks like the editor of the Sports section of the Malaysian Star is a Manchester United fan.
After David Moyes’ men recorded a 1-0 win over Arsenal last weekend, the write up of the game in the Malaysian Star was scathing of the showing from the Wenger Boys.
The front page wrap of the paper had the Arsenal crest next to the headline “Bunch of Softies”, before telling their readers:
Just when everyone (actually it’s just [Arsenal's] supporters) thought that the Gunners were ready to complete a memorable week, Manchester United (who else?) showed that Arsene Wenger’s men are just too soft to mix it with the big boys.
The editorial made no mention of the fact that Arsenal remain top of the Premier League, with a five point advantage over the Red Devils.
See the Malaysian Star’s critique of Manchester United 1 – Arsenal 0 below.
- Updated: November 12, 2013