Malaysian Star called Arsenal a “bunch of softies, too soft to mix with big boys” after losing to Man United [Picture]
It looks like the editor of the Sports section of the Malaysian Star is a Manchester United fan.
After David Moyes’ men recorded a 1-0 win over Arsenal last weekend, the write up of the game in the Malaysian Star was scathing of the showing from the Wenger Boys.
The front page wrap of the paper had the Arsenal crest next to the headline “Bunch of Softies”, before telling their readers:
Just when everyone (actually it’s just [Arsenal’s] supporters) thought that the Gunners were ready to complete a memorable week, Manchester United (who else?) showed that Arsene Wenger’s men are just too soft to mix it with the big boys.
The editorial made no mention of the fact that Arsenal remain top of the Premier League, with a five point advantage over the Red Devils.
See the Malaysian Star’s critique of Manchester United 1 – Arsenal 0 below.
Watch Live Stream
- Leicester ready to offer Riyad Mahrez £100k-a-week to reject Arsenal [Express]July 29, 2016
- Arsenal mock Spurs on Twitter after beating MLS All-Stars 2-1July 29, 2016
- Must read: Kim Kallstrom brilliantly recounts his time at ArsenalJuly 29, 2016
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba jokes about signing for Arsenal after friendly defeat (Video)July 29, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic & Anthony Martial pose beside each other for Manchester United’s 3rd Kit LaunchJuly 29, 2016
- Manchester United negotiating with Monaco for right-back Fabinho [Globoesporte]July 29, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic excited to make Manchester United debut in Sweden (Video)July 29, 2016
- Paul Pogba’s agent Mino Raiola insists there’s no deal between Man United & Juventus [Twitter]July 29, 2016