Malaysian Star called Arsenal a “bunch of softies, too soft to mix with big boys” after losing to Man United [Picture]
It looks like the editor of the Sports section of the Malaysian Star is a Manchester United fan.
After David Moyes’ men recorded a 1-0 win over Arsenal last weekend, the write up of the game in the Malaysian Star was scathing of the showing from the Wenger Boys.
The front page wrap of the paper had the Arsenal crest next to the headline “Bunch of Softies”, before telling their readers:
Just when everyone (actually it’s just [Arsenal’s] supporters) thought that the Gunners were ready to complete a memorable week, Manchester United (who else?) showed that Arsene Wenger’s men are just too soft to mix it with the big boys.
The editorial made no mention of the fact that Arsenal remain top of the Premier League, with a five point advantage over the Red Devils.
See the Malaysian Star’s critique of Manchester United 1 – Arsenal 0 below.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal fans will love Hector Bellerin’s response to hypothetical Barcelona call (Video)October 22, 2016
- Arsene Wenger imagines what a chat with God will be like when he dies [Guardian]October 22, 2016
- Lucas Perez gives ITK update on Mesut Özil’s Arsenal contract situation to Onda Cero (Audio)October 21, 2016
- Mike Dean V Arsenal – How The Gunners really fare?October 21, 2016
- Manchester United legend Ryan Giggs: Marouane Fellaini was a ‘panic buy’October 22, 2016
- Real Madrid discussed Paul Pogba deal with Mino Raiola in the summer [Marca]October 22, 2016
- Jose Mourinho confirms he was never friends with Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich (Video)October 22, 2016
- Tim Sherwood thinks Manchester City could buy Michael Carrick in January (Video)October 22, 2016