Malaysian Star called Arsenal a “bunch of softies, too soft to mix with big boys” after losing to Man United [Picture]
- November 12, 2013
It looks like the editor of the Sports section of the Malaysian Star is a Manchester United fan.
After David Moyes’ men recorded a 1-0 win over Arsenal last weekend, the write up of the game in the Malaysian Star was scathing of the showing from the Wenger Boys.
The front page wrap of the paper had the Arsenal crest next to the headline “Bunch of Softies”, before telling their readers:
Just when everyone (actually it’s just [Arsenal’s] supporters) thought that the Gunners were ready to complete a memorable week, Manchester United (who else?) showed that Arsene Wenger’s men are just too soft to mix it with the big boys.
The editorial made no mention of the fact that Arsenal remain top of the Premier League, with a five point advantage over the Red Devils.
See the Malaysian Star’s critique of Manchester United 1 – Arsenal 0 below.
- Arsene Wenger post Newcastle 0 – Arsenal 1: We will turn it round at home (video)
- ITK Arsenal fan reckons Wenger has Edinson Cavani up his sleeve for Deadline Day (Video)
- Aleksandar Mitrović’s pre-Arsenal interview is quite funny in retrospect (Video)
- Wenger post-Newcastle 0 – Arsenal 1: optimistic of making late transfer deal (Video)
- Arsenal fans react to Mesut Ozil’s knee injury, Koscielny’s return (Best Tw...
- Jeinny Lizarazo ‘explains’ Benzema saga to Arsenal fans (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...