- Brendan Rodgers beginning to doubt whether Mario Balotelli is technically good enough for Liverpool [Mail]
- Wenger on why Sanchez chose Arsenal over Liverpool: ‘Simple. Champions League continuity’ [Star]
- Man City boss Pellegrini: ‘All 3 strikers (Aguero, Dzeko, Jovetic) are out for Crystal Palace’ [Video]
- Divock Origi set to join up with Liverpool in Jan, Rodgers & co to pay Lille €6m extra [L'Equipe]
- Chelsea’s Oscar has ‘Family Fitness Day’ with his wife and sister…
‘Making a Meal of It? Gary Lineker mocks Liverpool’s Luis Suarez over bite with cheeky pun [Video]
BBC presenter Gary Lineker enjoys a nice pun,always managing to land at least one or two per sequence as he presents Match of the Day on Saturday evenings.
And got a cheeky one in while discussing the Luis Suarez bite affair last night, as is par for the course.
After explaining what had happened to the BBC viewers, Suarez’s post-match quotes in the mixed zone were shown, in which he infamously said, ‘these things happen on the pitch’,
When the cameras came back into the studio, Lineker delivered a juicy pun, saying, ‘So, he thinks we’re making a meal of it then.’
- Updated: June 25, 2014