Make it stop! NY Red Bulls players welcome Arsenal with terrible British accents
Recently Arsenal marked their tour of the US with a video showing horrendous New York accents from the likes of Carl Jenkinson and Mathieu Flamini.
It was the worst thing ever made. Until their hosts, the New York Red Bulls, followed their lead and had their players attempt British accents.
It features sayings like ‘sweet guvnor’, Yeah, that bad.
Get some towels before clicking the video below because chances are your ears may bleed heavily.
Watch Live Stream
- Carl Jenkinson dropped as Wenger admits he’s been affected by Arsenal fans’ Twitter abuseDecember 3, 2016
- Santi Cazorla reassures Arsenal fans over injury timeline (Video)December 2, 2016
- Arsenal not interested in bringing Wilshere back despite crocked Cazorla [Times]December 2, 2016
- Arsenal now ahead of Liverpool in the race for Welsh wonderkid AmpaduDecember 2, 2016
- New York Red Bulls crush New York City 7-0 as Frank Lampard is booed by own fans (Videos)May 22, 2016
- Horrendous assault in the USL: Romeo Parkes attacks Karl Ouimette from behind (video)May 8, 2016
- New York Red Bulls’ tremendously elaborate free-kick routine leads to a goal (Video)April 30, 2016
- Done Deal: Chelsea sign Matt Miazga from the New York Red Bulls, his 1st interview (Video)January 30, 2016