Make it stop! NY Red Bulls players welcome Arsenal with terrible British accents
- July 24, 2014
Recently Arsenal marked their tour of the US with a video showing horrendous New York accents from the likes of Carl Jenkinson and Mathieu Flamini.
It was the worst thing ever made. Until their hosts, the New York Red Bulls, followed their lead and had their players attempt British accents.
It features sayings like ‘sweet guvnor’, Yeah, that bad.
Get some towels before clicking the video below because chances are your ears may bleed heavily.
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...