Make it stop! NY Red Bulls players welcome Arsenal with terrible British accents
- July 24, 2014
Recently Arsenal marked their tour of the US with a video showing horrendous New York accents from the likes of Carl Jenkinson and Mathieu Flamini.
It was the worst thing ever made. Until their hosts, the New York Red Bulls, followed their lead and had their players attempt British accents.
It features sayings like ‘sweet guvnor’, Yeah, that bad.
Get some towels before clicking the video below because chances are your ears may bleed heavily.
- Hector Bellerin admits finally beating Chelsea is a weight off Arsenal’s shoulder...
- Mikel Arteta says Arsenal teammate The Ox has the world at his feet (Video)
- Rubbing it in on Chelsea: Arsenal fans already have a Petr Cech chant (Video)
- Ex-Arsenal man Frimpong produces brilliant Snapchat mock-up of Wenger trolling Mourinho
- Arsenal beat Chelsea 1-0 to win Community Shield (Official Highlights)
- Watch Petr Cech’s individual highlights for Arsenal v Chelsea in the Community Sh...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi