Make it stop! NY Red Bulls players welcome Arsenal with terrible British accents
- July 24, 2014
Recently Arsenal marked their tour of the US with a video showing horrendous New York accents from the likes of Carl Jenkinson and Mathieu Flamini.
It was the worst thing ever made. Until their hosts, the New York Red Bulls, followed their lead and had their players attempt British accents.
It features sayings like ‘sweet guvnor’, Yeah, that bad.
Get some towels before clicking the video below because chances are your ears may bleed heavily.
- Miami Heat star Luol Deng hopes Arsenal sign Karim Benzema (Video)
- Gary Neville says Arsenal don’t have enough strength, power or pace to win title ...
- Arsenal magician Santi Cazorla packs his Ultimate XI with Spain stars (Video)
- Arsene Wenger confident of making last minute deals (Video)
- Arsene Wenger calls for video technology to solve tight offside calls (Video)
- Arsenal boss previews Newcastle & gives fitness update on Per Mertesacker & L...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...