Maicon Pereira Roque (Porto B) scores from inside his own half v UD Oliveirense
- February 4, 2013
Better known simply as Maicon, Porto’s 24-year-old Brazilian centre-half scored a wondergoal on Sunday in the second division in Portugal.
Porto B ran out 3-1 winners over UD Oliveirense, and the breakthrough goal which put the hosts 2-1 up was scored from over 60-yards out.
Five minuts into the second half Maicon picked up possession a few yards behind the halfway-line, towards the right side of the pitch. Then, after a quick look-see, the defender launched a shot straight at the Oliveirense goal and amazingly the ball soared over the keeper and into the net.
It was an oustanding strike.
Watch Maicon Pereira Roque’s long, long ranger golazo below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi