Maicon Pereira Roque (Porto B) scores from inside his own half v UD Oliveirense
- February 4, 2013
Better known simply as Maicon, Porto’s 24-year-old Brazilian centre-half scored a wondergoal on Sunday in the second division in Portugal.
Porto B ran out 3-1 winners over UD Oliveirense, and the breakthrough goal which put the hosts 2-1 up was scored from over 60-yards out.
Five minuts into the second half Maicon picked up possession a few yards behind the halfway-line, towards the right side of the pitch. Then, after a quick look-see, the defender launched a shot straight at the Oliveirense goal and amazingly the ball soared over the keeper and into the net.
It was an oustanding strike.
Watch Maicon Pereira Roque’s long, long ranger golazo below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...