- A shirtless Thierry Henry reacts to New York Red Bulls 1 – New England Revolution 2 [Video]
- Still Got It! 41 year old Cuauhtemoc Blanco scores free-kick for Puebla v Santos Laguna
- (Chelsea’s) Fernando Torres has disappointing 73 minutes in AC Milan 1 – Inter 1 [Individual Highlights]
- AC Milan 1 – Inter Milan 1 [Video Highlights]
- ‘Oh No You Don’t!’ Xavi forced Messi back out onto pitch to receive guard of honour [GIF]
Maicon Pereira Roque (Porto B) scores from inside his own half v UD Oliveirense
Better known simply as Maicon, Porto’s 24-year-old Brazilian centre-half scored a wondergoal on Sunday in the second division in Portugal.
Porto B ran out 3-1 winners over UD Oliveirense, and the breakthrough goal which put the hosts 2-1 up was scored from over 60-yards out.
Five minuts into the second half Maicon picked up possession a few yards behind the halfway-line, towards the right side of the pitch. Then, after a quick look-see, the defender launched a shot straight at the Oliveirense goal and amazingly the ball soared over the keeper and into the net.
It was an oustanding strike.
Watch Maicon Pereira Roque’s long, long ranger golazo below.
- Updated: February 4, 2013