- Centurion! Arjen Robben’s double for Bayern at Augsburg ratcheted up 100 goals [Official Video]
- Werder’s Zlatko Junuzovic scores his 3rd free-kick in 4 games v Gladbach [Official Video]
- Bantz! Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain admits Alexis Sanchez has carried Arsenal on Twitter
- Tottenham are ‘all in’ for FC Porto striker Jackson Martinez [Record]
- Leo Messi writes tribute for ex Arsenal & Barcelona forward Thierry Henry on Facebook
Madness! Sir Alex Ferguson signs off with a 5-5 draw at West Brom (Pictures & video)
After over 26 years in charge, Sir Alex Ferguson finally stepped down as manager of Manchester United.
Probably the greatest manager of all time, Ferguson sent his boys out one last time with one word in their heads. Attack.
And that they did. After going 3-0 and 5-2 up Fergie’s United were halted by on-loan Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku, bagging a hat-trick whilst terrorising United’s defence.
Ferguson broke a record or two in his final ever game.
It was the highest ever score draw in the Premier League and it was United’s joint highest scoring game with him in charge.
Highlights of Ferguson’s last game in charge can be seen here:
Pictures can be seen further below…
A guard of honour for Fergie’s 1500th and final match in charge:
Sir Alex Ferguson sharing a joke with his staff:
West Brom pay tribute to Sir Alex Ferguson:
One of many United fans banners:
Ferguson goes over to his fans after the final whistle:
Fergie acknowledges his adoring fans:
- Updated: May 19, 2013